X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How to protect account? (3)
    i thanks God because i can protect my accounts from 3 years ago until now ,even if i have some losses i can recover this lose and trade again win again and earn some profits every month and make my withdraw , that because i use very good mm and use my sl if i am not on my pc or close my orders in right time if i am on my pc
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

do not trade over and control your emotion then see how trading is good.Always use stop loss.Its get you loss but protect your account.you will get chance if get loss to recover loss.but you do not get chance if you fail protect your account i means margin call.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

in my opinion, let your profits to expand the use of trailing stop is the right thing. where the stop loss limit will gradually rise automatically. Allowing a limited loss and with great profit potential. thank you

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

you can protect your account from margin call or big loss by trading with protective stop loss which would minimize the size of your loss and also by trading with money management principle in place

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

well i think the very best way i can say is money management and if all trader should cultivate the habit to manage there account then i think there account will stay long with them all time.best of luck as you trade this week

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Protect account ?
            Only good money management can protect one account.
            Also maximum trade know that need money management for protect the money or capital. But they can not obey and realize the importance of it. So that they can not protect. After lose they want to protest their money, when no way to do something. It's also emotional problem.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

i think we need to apply stop loss every open position to protect our account from suffer margin call. stop loss will lock our loss if we make wrong prediction

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I'm not using stop loss in all my trades instead I used hedging to protect and minimize my account from drawdown and prevent margin call. Thanks and Happy Trading!!!

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by TraderOfBonus View Post
                  I'm not using stop loss in all my trades instead I used hedging to protect and minimize my account from drawdown and prevent margin call. Thanks and Happy Trading!!!
                  I didnt comfortable to makes didnt set maks size which i can hold each trades,maybe in some case
                  you will find hards way when youre makes big mistake and your position get locked for long time, i hate this,i'm prefer using SL orders,at least cut loss

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I secure a trading account with money management because of the success that I believe is a money management

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by fx77
                      Opinions are divided on this issue. To me the best method to protect your account is using the stops and the take profit when entering a trade. Then use the volume of investment to determine the number
                      of trades to enter.
                      using the stop loss is the best way to protect the account form the sudden loss.but the thing is that we can use the trailing stop to make the loss little.if there is any possibility sure trading only then we can trade with out the stop loss.but we should use the stop loss all the time.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by fxcasper View Post
                        using the stop loss is the best way to protect the account form the sudden loss.but the thing is that we can use the trailing stop to make the loss little.if there is any possibility sure trading only then we can trade with out the stop loss.but we should use the stop loss all the time.
                        yes it is one of the way to protect your account from lossing , but also you have to manage risk and money in your account

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

I do protect my account with 3 way.
                          1. Don't open 2 order in different pair.
                          2. If trend don't move like i want. I prefer to hedge it as soon as possible than using stoploss. That not waste time too much.
                          3. Use minimal 70 free margin ratio to keep from MC.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

to protect my account, i put stop loss and trailing stop. A trailing stop and a regular stop loss appear similar as they equally provide for the protection of your capital should a stock's price begin to move against you, but that is where their similarities end.

The trailing stop offers a clear advantage in that it is more flexible in nature than a fixed stop loss. It is an attractive alternative because it allows the trader to continue protecting his capital if the price drops. But, as soon as the price increases, the trailing feature kicks in, allowing for an eventual protection of profit while still reducing the risk to capital.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

@ jmsblack18:
                              I like your reaction to a ranging market. It is better to hedge the position sooner. Otherwise, the only logical thing when faced with much lost pips will be to stop the loss.

Comment

Advanced mode

X