when you want teach any one forex .... ?? (3)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

when you want teach any one forex .... ?? (3)
    Originally posted by shafayet
    I am newbie in forex trading,i start with money management and forex trading system.I think for the beginners of forex trading.They have to learn the money management first.And i want to learn forex trading in all time.
    that's actually a good thing. I never learned it and it really hurt me and it took me about 3-4 years to finally understand how to design a plan for it.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by chidi View Post
    I do not know what to tell you to read, i`m still a newbie like you in forex exchange. Buy i know that babypips has this procedure already in their site. visit them here :
    www.babypips.com
    yes. this is the best site for forex learning have ever find.in my initial trading time , i learn a lot from this site.it is not advertisement of this site but a response of getting benefit.happy trading

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by shafayet
      I am newbie in forex trading,i start with money management and forex trading system.I think for the beginners of forex trading.They have to learn the money management first.And i want to learn forex trading in all time.
      It is a very good idea that a forex currency exchange trader starts by trying to get a good knowledge about money management. This will go a long way to help them to be stable and take good decisions in their trades.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by lovemoon2011 View Post
        Hello every one
        when you want teach any one forex can you put Curriculum for forex I mean if you want give course forex tell me What are the lessons And arrange lessons :
        Etc.

first learn what is electronics trading
        study technical analysis
        study fundamental analysis
        study news and reports
        start with demo account
        learn from your mistake
        be cool in trading
        never be nerves in the market
        be patient
        learn how to management your money
        trade with euro/usd pairs as beginning
        i hope this notes can help
        if u need more notes just ask
        best regards

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by khaled mohamed desouky View Post
          first learn what is electronics trading
          study technical analysis
          study fundamental analysis
          study news and reports
          start with demo account
          learn from your mistake
          be cool in trading
          never be nerves in the market
          be patient
          learn how to management your money
          trade with euro/usd pairs as beginning
          i hope this notes can help
          if u need more notes just ask
          best regards
          thanks for the notes but i think there are so many sites to learn you forex but in real learning is so difficult i think if you know some one to learn you forex will be so good in your learning
          Hala Madrid

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I can teach anyone about forex basics and some stuff I know about forex market but I am not in the position to teach anyone about strategy because mine is not profitable yet.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

i think first i will give few lessons about what is forex all about, then training in demo account then trainning in real account, thats all , its not a rocket science.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
                I can teach anyone about forex basics and some stuff I know about forex market but I am not in the position to teach anyone about strategy because mine is not profitable yet.
                I also just replicate the system from someone else,
                If you want to learn about my bb I can membeikan the link, but there is in other forums.
                I am sure it will be censored by a moderator

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by moleh999 View Post
                  I also just replicate the system from someone else,
                  If you want to learn about my bb I can membeikan the link, but there is in other forums.
                  I am sure it will be censored by a moderator
                  Of course if you know bb then you can share us
                  i think better will be that you should open a thread and start teaching us about the BB so we can know that how bb works and iof we have any issue so we can ask the question

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by wahabraheem View Post
                    Of course if you know bb then you can share us
                    i think better will be that you should open a thread and start teaching us about the BB so we can know that how bb works and iof we have any issue so we can ask the question
                    what is it BB? don't say blackberry hahah, btw, may be you mean from BB is a strategy. hope you can share it for us, and then ohter members can learn and success with your strategy.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
                      Same with me, i could explain some basic stuff about the forex market and forex brokers and how things are working in this business and also could give tips about money management, patience discipline be all xD but im still not qualified to teach about techniques and strategies, actually i need someone to teach me about that because so far i still feel like i almost know nothing about it

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

sometimes i tech my friend about forex trading. and many of them are just learner they don't really try it in actions. but its ok at least i already told them the beauty of forex business.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by habit View Post
                          sometimes i tech my friend about forex trading. and many of them are just learner they don't really try it in actions. but its ok at least i already told them the beauty of forex business.
                          I also did this even I was just the beginner in Forex. Teaching others is another kind of learning or recalling the learned things. So I do love to teach the basis of Forex as well as strategies to win in Forex always. I'm in plan to start a house for teaching Forex for my friends...

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Forex is a global earning business. It ensure us to make money. As its process is easy and anybody can do it, so I tell my friends to start forex at the beginning from I started. and as I a newbie its not possible for me to teach them. rather I can just advise them to contact with the experts of the forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

@lionfx
                              no this forum is not enough to fully understand forex but will still need to find a person to put one thru and read comprehensive trading teaching curriculum like babypips.com

Comment

Advanced mode

X