X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

News Trading (2)
    News of the puzzling things in forex I follow economic news every day and strange things happen when it comes to positive news for the euro I find the dollar rises without justification, and vice versa
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by mhmh2003 View Post
    News of the puzzling things in forex I follow economic news every day and strange things happen when it comes to positive news for the euro I find the dollar rises without justification, and vice versa
    That's why you can not make trade benchmark numbers out of the news because this will harm you in the trade would be better to wait how the market response in a news release

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Now i do not know what you mean by saying about how our money is stolen due to news trading, that one is absolutely impossible in forex trading. I have been in the forex business for too long to believe that is actually happening to any trader.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by mhmh2003 View Post
        at times it happens like that and you can not do anything about the movement in the market,when faced with such it is better to exit and respect the market,also note that not all economic news actually move the market

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by rep View Post
          That's why you can not make trade benchmark numbers out of the news because this will harm you in the trade would be better to wait how the market response in a news release
          I better stay our from market when news data will be released. Its more save for me and avoid from unpredicteble news data

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

News base trades are more like to make profit compare to those we enter in based on technical analysis - cause news have instant impact on the sentiments and then on prices we have opportunity to make profit in few moments.

He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by techboy View Post
              Trading the news can be one of the most profitable strategy if you are very disciplined in following your trading rule.
              can be but i don`t think because i think that it`s really hard to trade along with news because all news did not affect the market so i perosnally like technical analysis which is more powerful rather then fundamental analysis

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by wahabraheem View Post
                can be but i don`t think because i think that it`s really hard to trade along with news because all news did not affect the market so i perosnally like technical analysis which is more powerful rather then fundamental analysis
                You are right that not all news impact the market. This is because not all news reach the required figure to trigger a move in price. It is best to know what to watch out for.
                Clicking the Thanks button will be enough to show your appreciation if my post is beneficial.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

sorry guys i dont understand this all cux i am new in trading.
                  ans still working and learning about it.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by wahabraheem View Post
                    trading with fundamental analysis is good for short term investment and need to be study about the news release for make good in fundamental analysis.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by harisrib View Post
                      Hi Friends,

I have seen people claiming to do News trading. How does this work?? Is it simply based on the pre-estimation of results.

Thanks,
                      Sri Hari
                      From what I have gathered about news trading. There are expected results which is called FORECAST and there are the ACTUAL results. I think if the forecast and the actual are not the same it cause the market to move very quickly.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Trading on good news and I know my friends are working on economic news and this news just issued a report in the form of daily Anmenk follow-up by some of the famous sites

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by jssmra View Post
                          trading with fundamental analysis is good for short term investment and need to be study about the news release for make good in fundamental analysis.
                          the knowledge of fundamental news trading is very essential,learning how to interpret economic news and how to place a trade according to the deviation of the data released as well as identifying spike trade are essential elements of fundamental news trading

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I better not making trade when news data with high impact will be released. Its more safe my trade because I never can't predict price when news data released

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by jssmra View Post
                              it is excellent in the news time only
                              mainly if you enter in the first peak of the impact of the news
                              you can make high profit if your analysis was right

Comment

Advanced mode

X