X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Why you are here?(part 3)
    of course i am here for the bonus but also i found here lot of exprience which is give much more help to get a good profit.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I'm here to learn forex trading ..
    although I have not been able to make a consistent profit, but I have confidence to be able to achieve success in this business ..
    this forum has provided a lot of trading knowledge to enhance my skills

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

well i'm here on the forum for bonus and at the same time to share knowledge and experience with other traders. i've gained countless of experience since i've been on the forum

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

the most persons working here because they want to get some bonus and after the month go and use that bonus for trading purpose and get some money

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Obviously i am here for bonus. lots of people also here for this bonus. but not only bonus. lots of people here for discussion about forex. know something about forex. but bonus is the main cause. i think.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I will admit that at first i was here for bonus but now its not about he bonus,its about learning from others those who have lost and those who have won,the secret to be a successful trader lies in others experiences,what you learn matters most
            A friend is one who believes in you
            even when you have lost hope on yourself.
            :mt5rocks:

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

To be very frank I am here for getting more money from forex trading and by performing these activities i can solve my financial problem. that is all for the time being.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

i just loved your post , its very obvious that every one who is here on forex trading is for the sake of bonus , if there was no bonus aur such type of thing no one among us would prefer to waste his time here.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by Mkape View Post
                  I will admit that at first i was here for bonus but now its not about he bonus
                  If you want to success in this market you msut understand that forum is the place to collect some information and then use it to make so much money with bonus.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by Amr Youssief View Post
                    honestly guys why you are here?

i think most of us are here for bonus

if there is no bonus , would you be here ??
                    I don't agree with you, there are a lot of websites offer bonus but most of trader are here. Because this is a goos forum for traders, they canlearn a lot of things in this forum.
                    Forex, nothing is impossible ?

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

i am here too earn ofcourse and and to learn to earn ever more .... the better way i learn the better i invest the more i will earn....... its an easy and online way to earn money that you think of

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Yes, I'm here to win to put replies in this forum so that I trade in the foreign exchange market, and even if there is no profit from this forum you Saedjl to take advantage of existing expertise in this forum

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by khair View Post
                          i am here to earn bonus by posting and dream to be make profit with this bonus. besides i also get more valuable information through this forum. so i am benefited on both side through this forum.
                          Well and I agree with your opinion. I also collect more bonus from this forum posting and I will trade with this bonus. my target make lot profit and increase my balance. I want to secure my balance.it is a good option to start my profession life.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

first I'm here is for knowledge about forex business, a place communication among traders / sharing experiance,,, and of course this forum provide bonus to......:mt5rocks:

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

i am a new trader in forex trading market.i can earn a lot of money from forex trading market and i can learn how to trade in any trading market.so i am here.thanks...........

Comment

Advanced mode

X