X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex is not for everyone.(5)
    i dont know about any country where forex is prohibited,it is such a popular trading sector so i dont think it is right to prohibit forex in any country
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Forex trading is not for every one we have to go for the demo practice first so that we can be best in the real ...

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

here in my country (Bangladesh), forex is not prohibited but to open an institution that teaches people forex is prohibited..because our government think that people who learn forex will not keep money in the bank..they will try to double their money in forex..so i think it is very ridiculous

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Is a way to get funding for the Forex trading very easy and popular. Capital investment and is famous around the world, not Forex exception. Must Yes is prohibited for a situation of their own political problems and internal market in some countries, be famous as a whole in all corners of the world. This, too, would global village Bouillon, one of the big things world.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

the Forex trading is for everyone in any country in the world .i think that there is not countries prohibit Forex . the Islamic countries also didn`t prohibit Forex and the brokers is allow to trading with Islamic account.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by hamdy82 View Post
            the Forex trading is for everyone in any country in the world .i think that there is not countries prohibit Forex . the Islamic countries also didn`t prohibit Forex and the brokers is allow to trading with Islamic account.
            Yes there are some good brokers operating in Islamic and arabic countries like, Dubai, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and there are no restrictions of forex trading at all.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad View Post
              Yes there are some good brokers operating in Islamic and arabic countries like, Dubai, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and there are no restrictions of forex trading at all.
              That's right. Already many nations that have allowed this forex trading. Even now there are many brokers Islam was first established to enable Muslims to trade forex. So, forex trading is suitable for all people receiving only one is different.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

every one can try trading but it is not for every one.
                trading is a difficult business. people should realize that early on.
                Success = Failure x 1000. Do you still want success?

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by ikhwanfx View Post
                  That's right. Already many nations that have allowed this forex trading. Even now there are many brokers Islam was first established to enable Muslims to trade forex. So, forex trading is suitable for all people receiving only one is different.
                  but i think in the future there will be a new rule to be applied in this industry, i think the leverage allowed is too big, as we compared to stock who only allowed much less than that, there could be bubble in this industry

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

This is the same question I would love to ask.i do not have an idea about countries which are banned from trading forex.
                    But since its a liquid market and can be traded in any location, i expect all the countries of the world to accept forex trading.its a big investment to them
                    Do you want to earn bonus money posting?visit here:https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=13608 "Bonus for posting" is an incentive program for the forum members.You get $0.20 for a post. please visit the F.A.Q for more info.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

is a comprehensive forex trading all over the world, even if there are countries that forbid it may be because many are not enrolled in government agencies, so not as a whole will be banned but that are prohibited are not listed in the government

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by svyatoslav69 View Post
                        but i think in the future there will be a new rule to be applied in this industry, i think the leverage allowed is too big, as we compared to stock who only allowed much less than that, there could be bubble in this industry
                        from year to year, I think the forex continues to grow and this tends to be a part of how we can continue to stay here to pursue our goals as a successful trader and earn a good income trading

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

this statement is wrong because as the other said that no one in this world wants that trading in forex ends but everyone wants that this is one of the easy and simple thing for earning money.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

i do not agree to the statement. everyone knows that forex is simplest and comfortable business than others. so forex is for everyone.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I think every beginner should determent spesific limit
                              for amount of losses they can bear
                              if they losses exceed the limit, maybe thats a sign to
                              quit forex to avoid bigger losses
                              I guess forex somehow only for those has skill, not for
                              everyone

Comment

Advanced mode

X