How much do you need to invest in forex?(9)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How much do you need to invest in forex?(9)
    Originally posted by Abimanyu View Post
    That's why some expert recommend us to trading with minimal amount of equity $100, or if our equity under that's amount we recommend to use cent account
    It is true, for trading in standard account we need more money than in cent account..
    if you just have a little money, be patient friend..
    start from cent account, coumpond the profit and you allow to go to standard account..
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by indrayan View Post
    It is true, for trading in standard account we need more money than in cent account..
    if you just have a little money, be patient friend..
    start from cent account, coumpond the profit and you allow to go to standard account..
    yeah what you say is true that every trade that lack of capital is the best way is to have the patience to manage their money by compounding techniques

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by BH-Eurofighter View Post
      Right. If trader is consistently profitable, even 1% per month of profit is enough.
      Series investors will invest into 1% of profit per month a lot of money.
      But drawdown have to be small for such target.
      No one wants 1% of profit monthly with drawdowns (volatility) of 50% on account
      With drawdowns of 50% od accounts targets have to be 30%+ monthly.
      That is a fact. I have met traders that trade constantly with a small balance till they increase it to become very large, thousands of dollars actually.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by chidi View Post
        That is a fact. I have met traders that trade constantly with a small balance till they increase it to become very large, thousands of dollars actually.
        I'm sure the trader has a great psychology, he was able to start trading with a small fund so the fund becomes large, he must have patience and do not have a greedy, and certainly thats trader have a long experience
        Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by cumil View Post
          I'm sure the trader has a great psychology, he was able to start trading with a small fund so the fund becomes large, he must have patience and do not have a greedy, and certainly thats trader have a long experience
          I think the capital to start trading how much can be arranged. Traders have different abilities so it is not the same in this regard. And the important thing is the trader can consistently increase the capital to be larger. Of course, with a high consistency and continuity.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

If you have much money at the begining, of course, that is very good, you can make more money with more lots; if you have not, then that should take longer time to achieve bigger profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by carimas888 View Post
              yup..i'm agree with you.actually when we are starting to trade forex, we should invest with small capital.this is to make us know first how its feel when we are live trading.
              by try trading with small amount is can make trader know forex trading can make trader feel fun at trading because no problem if lose the capital.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by BH-Eurofighter View Post
                Right. If trader is consistently profitable, even 1% per month of profit is enough.
                Series investors will invest into 1% of profit per month a lot of money.
                But drawdown have to be small for such target.
                No one wants 1% of profit monthly with drawdowns (volatility) of 50% on account
                With drawdowns of 50% od accounts targets have to be 30%+ monthly.
                I think if our strategy have 50% drawdown means it still too danger.
                almost half your capital loss or suffer floating minus.

I would like to find trading strategy that have drawdown as low as possible.
                Less than 10% drawdown will better.

PAMM - AIR

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/damianus

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

small amount of capital is sufficient to start trading with good planning and well strategy, learning is must in forex trading and demo is best for learning.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

if the traders can be patience, i think they can trade forex with using small capital.they will get small profit but they can consistent it and they will be more careful to enter the market.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

we need to be invest small amount of capital at initial stage and gain knowledge about trade and make trade size small to get little profit like slow and study won the race.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by cumil View Post
                        yes, I agree with your opinion, if we can consistently generate profits in the trade, then we do not need a large capital, because capital we will grow consistently.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by frubii100 View Post
                          we need to be invest small amount of capital at initial stage and gain knowledge about trade and make trade size small to get little profit like slow and study won the race.
                          yes, it would be better if we make investments in small quantities, because if we can get a profit consistently, then our capital will grow with consistently, so we must have patience.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by asd111 View Post
                            The answer of course is not
                            Because we only need to manage capital properly and learn the strategy clear and easy and successful we can make a profit journal
                            Can start only from the dollar during the foregoing can be said to achieve wealth
                            Actually it depends on how realistic you are, what your definition of profitable journey and wealth is.

If you can afford to spend your time trading for $0.01 per hour then it's okay to trade with a very small balance. If you value your time you might be better off working at MCDonalds or KFC, or doing anything else.

After many years of trading I believe it's better to start with a serious bankroll, just so you don't waste time for nothing. Even if it's a hobby, trading should be constructive and potentially worth something, and a big bankroll helps a lot with that.

It is extremely important realizing how much your time is WORTH and what you are willing to do in exchange for that time.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

capital used for trading with money that is idle, so that psychology will be better

Comment

Advanced mode

X