X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Demo trading(3)
    Well said! Demo trading is a good way of introducing yourself in the markets, but you cannot also stay on the baby pool forever. The traders should learn the basics of strategy building and when comfortable to move on, they open small live accounts to trade & swim in the river but on the shallow end!

Originally posted by sksrabon View Post
    Demo trading is very important for a trader. In the primary stage of forex a trader is simply an unexperienced. Only demo trading can make him a successul trader. coz a man without knowing swimming cannot swims in the river.
    :luvmt5:If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Demo trading is the back bone of learning your way of trading. If you understand trading from demo and start making reasonable profits then you will be able to make good profits in your real trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

i think that the demo account is very important for the new traders and any trader must begin first with the demo account because through the demo account the trader know how to trade and how to open and close any trade and try the strategy that he will use in the live account

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by gmc View Post
        i think that the demo account is very important for the new traders and any trader must begin first with the demo account because through the demo account the trader know how to trade and how to open and close any trade and try the strategy that he will use in the live account
        Ya dude you are right for the new trader its very nice to practice first on demo and take experience so that we can do our best in the real account and earn lot of money.......

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I just suggest that before you waste your real money, it is better to waste your demo Money..
          yeah, sure it is a big difference between Real account and Demo Account, but think it again
          before you lose your real money because your Trading System not suitable with you..

gallantyukie's Trading Journal
          Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
          "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by muhannadcent View Post
            the demo account is just to learn the basics or to test some strategy with it,the problem of some beginners they don't learn in the the demo account in the right way , they just trade randomly with it.
            not just the basic thing we can learn on the demo even we can make a new trading strategy on the demo account and can make a back test their and along with it you can new try yoru own new tarding ideas on the demo account

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Demo account is an account that any forex trader trade with online as if it was a real account. It's gives traders the opportunity to master their trading skills and with this you can be prepared to trade in the real account

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by rhushikesh View Post
                Ya dude you are right for the new trader its very nice to practice first on demo and take experience so that we can do our best in the real account and earn lot of money.......
                demo trading is must for every forex trader because it allows a trader to work in the same environment as of the real account and by practicing in demo account, trader will find himself comfortable in real trading account.O every trader is advised to trade in demo account for few weeks before entering in real trading account

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

with trading demoo we can get a lot of new experiences, such as we can figure out how to open a position and learn all about technical analysis and I'm not sure if the fundamental need metatrader

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Yes, indeed, novice traders need a lot of live trading to train their emotion while trading after a loss or some significance things happen within their trade. But demo account is vital for all novice traders as they have to be get used to trade and not being inconfidence while trading live. So, if one trader could trade demo account like live account, it's still useful for them.
                    Happy Trading. Happy Feelings.=)

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

demo trading always the best offer by forex broker. We as a trader also really count on demo account to test anything without feel guilty if its margin call . I think there is many EA need demo trading to proven their track record time to time.

Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
                      My Twitter

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

demo trading just help traders to practise at the meta trader 4 platform and thats it but if you need to practise on controling emotions i think its butter to use a real account.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by youmuststop
                          hey my friend i think demoo account is very usefull for newbie in forex because no one can trade in forex in real account without try first
                          i agree with you totally ,, as trading in a demo account can give us a good experience about this business which can make us successful traders .

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

well for me it really helps a lot especially when identifying and analyzing the chart since it is one of the activities that happen in the live trading. though there are really instances that in demo account you perform good and in the live account you dont.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I think Demo trading is very useful for every one and it's helps a lot and give a lot of lesson and also teaches the lesson of concentrating the market.Demo account in also very useful for those who are not able to control their nerve so I think I prefer to newbies first they should take practice in demo account and than open their real account with a good broker like Insta Forex.

Comment

Advanced mode

X