X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Demo trading(2)
    i will give you an example of learning driving.
    a man learn driving in open area and not on the busy road as there is more chances of accident from an in experienced person.
    so in the same demo account is for new people to avoid them from higher loss.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Yes this is true and I am yet still I trade only on the demo account and start next month trading on real account and for this I can say that if you traded a demo account is approved and if you are trading your capital, this is the one who will tell you later how to trading on real account and you are more confident

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

If viewed in terms of knowledge, many of us use the demo to master their skills in the trade. They really should practice until proficient.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by standgunz View Post
        If viewed in terms of knowledge, many of us use the demo to master their skills in the trade. They really should practice until proficient.
        I do not think so bleak it's also because there are psychological issues that must be the greatest obstacle for traders sehigga analysis can not be a constraint and can be learned quickly, but for psychology is very difficult

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

right, demo trade is the best place for applying ur learning knowledge.indicator,signal etc won't help u for long term learning.they only can help u to ensure ur strategy.its just my opinion.expert trader must know about it..........

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Now a days I do demo trade only in contest also I try to test my strategy with these contest also do some practice , BTW demo trade is far behind then real trade ...you need also practice real trade with cent account

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I think demo trading has its place,for learning and testing of new ideas and strategies,but i believe it falls down when it comes to the psychological side of trading which i think is key. You could have the best system in the world but if you cannot handle things mentally then you will fail. Try for yourself and see the mentality change when trading demo as oppose to when you trade with real money on the line,even if the money on the line is really a tiny amount,the mentality shift is still immense.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by j0rdm4n View Post
                because Forex is 50% about emotions,
                trading course is a battle against the emotions themselves, trading on a demo account does not give us a lesson to control emotions

so my advice immediately trading with real account if you want to do business in fx trading, but remember not to deposit too much ... deposits to learn that if you are willing to lose
                Sorry If My English is Bad

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

for me i always prefer for demo i am also big fan of demo trading and Demo is the basic and every trader must have done demo trading in there life at some point. i think demo is very important for forex beginners. i also learnt a lot from demo. at the initial stages of forex trading we do not have any idea about trading and we can learn thing step by step using demo. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Every broker presented two kind of trading account for their clients. Real and Demo and always we saw in different forums, articles, that if you are beginner, then first test your trading experience at Demo Account. So Demo account is always use for testing our trading experiences, strategies before we enter in real account.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by Rifat View Post
                      for me i always prefer for demo i am also big fan of demo trading and Demo is the basic and every trader must have done demo trading in there life at some point. i think demo is very important for forex beginners. i also learnt a lot from demo. at the initial stages of forex trading we do not have any idea about trading and we can learn thing step by step using demo. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
                      I think so too, a demo account no matter what level you are will be helpful especially when you are curious about something and don't want to risk it. It's better to test and find out later on a real account later on.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by trinh316 View Post
                        I think so too, a demo account no matter what level you are will be helpful especially when you are curious about something and don't want to risk it. It's better to test and find out later on a real account later on.
                        yeah. Demo account is the most opportunity to testing out EA, testing our trading system. Just dont wasting your bullet for nothing. Better keep the money so when you have enough amount to trade, you can start directly. Demoing is a good part from forex business.

Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
                        My Twitter

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by goldeneyes View Post
                          yeah. Demo account is the most opportunity to testing out EA, testing our trading system. Just dont wasting your bullet for nothing. Better keep the money so when you have enough amount to trade, you can start directly. Demoing is a good part from forex business.
                          I can not imagine too that in forex demo account does not exist then we will always sacrifice money to train our system on real trading account and it's very, very risky to test the trading system in real account

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Demo account is necessary for real trading it helps us how to apply order and how to close order. It also helps how to apply pending order, but in demo account you never control emotions and greed because demo account has no feelings no frustration. You are just trading trading and nothing

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

yes demo account is much help full to new Forex trader i suggest to all new Forex trader firstly you can practice demo account then come to original trade account i think it must be help full, but when you start original trade account must have learn about Forex trade or you can survive because people can not win this sector so be care full and keep cool your head.

Comment

Advanced mode

X