X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Is forex trading really a career (4)
    of course, this Forex has become a great place to earn money by easily. and you can easily join in this business and make your good career.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by rasheed85
    forex trading is not career according to me because some time you earn lot of money but some time you loss all money in career you always earn salary but in this business some time you earn and some time you loss
    not is certain in forex, traders fight risky decisions everyday
    its not like a job behind desk at the office and you will get
    salary every month, sometime trader did not get anything from
    forex

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Forex can be anything according to the trader himself. It can be a game for any one who want to try, it can be a lottery also.

But yes it can be a career for who can take it seriously and study it well and work in it well either part-time or full-time.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Forex trading is really a career, yes. You can plan your financial goals with it ... run a house, bear your expenses ... though it might not be a get rich quick scheme providing everybody does not trade with huge funds ... yet it is very much possible to realistically earn a living with it. It is full of hurdles, obstacles and mind exercise but it is much of a hassle free job compared to what you gotta bear if you rush out of your house for a 9 to 5 routine.
        http://privilegedreturns.blogspot.com

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

The trader that full interest as well as that is serious inside the fx can make fx because his carrier and can profit significant revenue from it.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Forex can be a great working place where you will find lot of money. this Forex trading will be the future working place where you can build up your career.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

The people who treat forex as a game could not survive for a long time in this business. Forex can be a career and many people adopt forex as their living. It require peace of mind, patience and hard working to make forex a career.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Forex is the biggest market in world for trading . In here you trade then you must make many money from here.so forex is create your career.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

i do not think so, it is a career, it will be ur part time business, you have to concentrate in your job or other business, it is for all i think.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I think so. it is really make a career any person who can trade in forex market. it not a just career it is very good option for make a career. i think.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

one can be really rely on it, you have to be a career in your life, forex is to be your career if you take it seriously, Forex Trading Business is the best business.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Forex is also a career in traders business many people on a daily basis,i am also work some time like it's a carier.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Forex Trading Business is the best business. I do not think so that it will be one man's career, you have to be use it a a part time job, though it is great.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

it can be a career because I can see some successful trader who made it big and become successful, and then they teach other people how to trade, so we must take forex trading seriously because if we don't then we will lose our money.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

yes,i agree with this topic that,forex is really a career.if you work hard in forex trading market,you can make a great place here and you can earn a lot of money from this trading market.forex is the easiest way to earn money.

Comment

Advanced mode

X