X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Emotion In Trading (part 6)
    Originally posted by anike View Post
    Emotional trading is very bad for trader i do not like emotional trading. it is harmful for forex trader you need to combat with emotion.
    It is true that the most appropriate for the slope to do is use money management to trade with discipline if we are able to do with the money management discipline, we will be able to control emotions
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Emotion in trading is difficult to stop. We cant really stop our emotions specially fear. When you suffer many loses with your trades you will always feel fear and anxiety upon entering the market. I think its okay to feel fear a little bit but dont let it takes over your mind and end result you cant trade anymore because of fear.lol

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Emotional trading is a risky trading for trader we do not want emotional trading because emotional trading is risky trading for me.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by nexus View Post
        Emotional trading is a risky trading for trader we do not want emotional trading because emotional trading is risky trading for me.
        For becomimg a good trader, you have to remove emotions from your trading because emotional trading will lead to loss most of the time.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by nexus View Post
          yes, you are right that emotion take the really risky part on this business, we are possible to got the big loss or got the big floating if we are trading without control our emotion well

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad0albe View Post
            For becomimg a good trader, you have to remove emotions from your trading because emotional trading will lead to loss most of the time.
            emotions in trading is often affected traders to make trading make mistakes, and make the results obtained for the worse.
            we should be able to train it by doing a practice trading with discipline on the rules we have made.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by gallantyukie View Post
              Emotion will always get Involved.. even Experienced Traders are always
              get it but they can Control and reduce it while Trading using their Experiences
              and their Confidence..
              the best way to avoid emotions is to use less risk on your account. About 5-10% per trade would be good so that way you don't get stopped out easily and quickly.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

emotion in trading cannot be avoided thats why we just need to practice ourselves more and make sure that we are able to minimize emotions whenwe are trading at ver critical moment
                Profit Clicking - 2% Passive Income
                Tick..... Tick..... Tick........ that is thats the sound of my life running out

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by dewa19 View Post
                  Emotion in trading is difficult to stop. We cant really stop our emotions specially fear. When you suffer many loses with your trades you will always feel fear and anxiety upon entering the market. I think its okay to feel fear a little bit but dont let it takes over your mind and end result you cant trade anymore because of fear.lol
                  yes we can not stop our emotions but at least we can control them
                  and practice will help us to do that special when we use good money management
                  fear always comes when we use big lot with small balance , so with good money management plane
                  we will control this emotion

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

emotion in the trading is not good because that when a man came in emotion he
                    lose is sences .when a man lose his sences he lose his trade.be care full in the trading do not come in the emotion.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

emotions are the main thing why traders lose money and yet that is the most important element of being a human but in forex trading we have to learn how to control it, so that when we are trading we don't get into a emotional state which is not profitable

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

emotions are bad and mandatory in the human mind but its not like that we cannot control it al all. there may be a drastic cut down on the involvement of emotions in the trading

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

legend story about the emotion was not good for the world of forex is real.
                          I experienced it myself now, almost a week I was filled with emotion when trying trading on a demo account mt4. In my opinion, each of us to start trading better under normal circumstances. It would be more comfortable in the concentration.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I probably fall into one of those who always use these emotions in trading ..
                            because it is very difficult to control it, and all must be done in stages ..
                            Someone who is easy to get along ..
                            I have encountered in My Facebook Social, and Sites

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Losing can become a trigger to negative emotions and it can set off a chain of behavior that can be destructive to trading or losing hope. Losing too can be painful and can easily undermine trading logic and consistency. When we lose hope, we start to sub-consciously make slight alterations to procedures or in risk reward assessment. If not controlled, the deterioration can feed off itself and all trading discipline can be lost.

So if a trader wants to be successful, learning how to control emotions and handle the stigma of losing is an essential skill. I believe that most successful traders will tell us that a trader’s attitude and state of mind is every bit as important as having a winning system.

Comment

Advanced mode

X