X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Mistakes Many Forex Traders Make (3)
    Originally posted by jigaseth View Post
    this points are my mistake i make since i start trading and its lead me to big loss.
    Now i learn from my mistake and trying to reducing my mistake.
    That's alright my friend...
    Every one of use have made mistake in forex trading...
    The good news is that we have a choice not to make the same mistake again...
    Good luck...
    sigpic
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by jigaseth View Post
    this points are my mistake i make since i start trading and its lead me to big loss.
    Now i learn from my mistake and trying to reducing my mistake.
    same with me..
    but my biggest problem is point 3..
    expectation to get rich quickly..
    it make me greedy, so i cant trade well..
    loss and loss that i get,,

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by indrayan View Post
      same with me..
      but my biggest problem is point 3..
      expectation to get rich quickly..
      it make me greedy, so i cant trade well..
      loss and loss that i get,,
      Just to say we can not do it again...
      but at the time dealing with the market, things got changed...
      thoughts began to form his opinion..

prices must come down,,
      prices must come here,
      etc...

how do I remove it?

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by moleh999 View Post
        Just to say we can not do it again...
        but at the time dealing with the market, things got changed...
        thoughts began to form his opinion..

prices must come down,,
        prices must come here,
        etc...

how do I remove it?
        same with me, our opinion sometimes ruin our analysis.
        but many traders said 'trade what you see, not what you think'

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by forexaddict View Post
          In this market we must have to learn from mistakes but for the human behaviour we do the same mistakes again.I hope that if we can overcome that we can go long way.
          If we cant overcome from our mistake and making same mistake again and again then i think we should quit forex trading as this is not for fool people. And we should not repeat same mistake again and again as sometimes life dont gives second chances.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by ganeshjain View Post
            If we cant overcome from our mistake and making same mistake again and again then i think we should quit forex trading as this is not for fool people. And we should not repeat same mistake again and again as sometimes life dont gives second chances.
            If I have tendency to make the same mistake over and over again...
            I will not quit forex trading because I love to trade...
            So maybe I just rest for awhile then I start to trade again...

sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by greenteafx View Post
              If I have tendency to make the same mistake over and over again...
              I will not quit forex trading because I love to trade...
              So maybe I just rest for awhile then I start to trade again...
              hobby is very difficult to remove, if the loss and get a margin call, the next time if you have the funds for deposit will try again
              [Instaforex][ Instaforex facebook]

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I have been trading in this market since last 3 years
                Biggest mistake i have done is by avoiding stop loss and take profit tool
                Various traders avoid using these tools while trading and as far as i have noticed, these are the two most important tools of forex trading...
                These tools not only fix your profit rate, they also minimize your loss

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I wonder what the best solution to eliminate the mistakes it? what may be the first trading day, what possibly could reduce the error, ..

I was the trading that has been 1 year, but has not been able to get the maximum results, .. can only profit loss, .. I want to profit consistently.

please help me.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by anubhavsingh View Post
                    Various traders avoid using these tools while trading and as far as i have noticed, these are the two most important tools of forex trading...
                    even me too i avoid to use stop loss cause i hate loss and i can't take it, thats why i didnt put stop loss and wait to turn it into profit, but sometime it never come back and i have to face big loss
                    and another mistake is this
                    Originally posted by pmann View Post
                    4. Still another common mistake of forex traders is the lack of a sound money management strategy. Money management will limit your losses and allow you to cope with the huge risks involved in forex trading. A good money management strategy will help increase your profits and save your money for future transactions.
                    hope i will overcome this mistake...
                    Keep Moving Forward >>>

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by anubhavsingh View Post
                      Yes that's the key to cut losses and take the exact profit from the market but the people who enter the market the don't want to think about them firstly they think they will win everything and as this process they loose their money.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Truely speaking i too never used stop loss in my traders but could not last long with such attitude and lost my golden account filled with $380 and now i learnt the lesson and trying to use SL in almost all orders, but still sometimes my old habbit repeats don't know what to do with this habit.

Love the world, it loves you.
                        LIVE AND LET LIVE OTHERS.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by dmambi View Post
                          Truely speaking i too never used stop loss in my traders but could not last long with such attitude and lost my golden account filled with $380 and now i learnt the lesson and trying to use SL in almost all orders, but still sometimes my old habbit repeats don't know what to do with this habit.
                          if you want to not use SL under say you have to do is use the money management involves the use of lots of appropriate size with the power margin you too, I also do like it, so emotions are not influenced by market

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by obet_syambeul View Post
                            I wonder what the best solution to eliminate the mistakes it? what may be the first trading day, what possibly could reduce the error, ..

I was the trading that has been 1 year, but has not been able to get the maximum results, .. can only profit loss, .. I want to profit consistently.

please help me.
                            Overhaul yourself, my friend. If a trader make mistake then it is his/her mistake alone, no one else. If you can make profit as consistent as you hope for, it is your own fault and no one else. So start check yourself, and don't left even a stone unturned. And strive to make right what is wrong, as painful as it is.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by dmambi View Post
                              That's difficult in this business,, psychology play a huge role...
                              talk talk but I also have the same habit..
                              I have lost $ 680, because it...

can not be in the bargain again, I have to use SL in every open position..

Comment

Advanced mode

X