X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex trading without indicators (2)
    i think its really taffy time to without no help to trading but some times its really needed to any trader because if you can get more news to his person its really helpfull
    to your trading but you can use chatting forum site and discuses you problem.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by mskhatak View Post
    I think forex trading without indicators is not good and advisable because indicators tell us the direction of the market and provide us the signals to buy or sell. I never trade without indicators and advise all the friends not to trade without them.
    i think you are wrong we can trade without indicator it is really indicators give us a signal to buy and sell but most of theme is wrong ,and some times you have succsess without indicators.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Im curious, shouldnt we consider a trendline as a basic indicator? We draw a trendline to see the support and resistance. Or maybe indicators are those simple automated script that help us do some stuff?

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by moneygrows View Post
        Im curious, shouldnt we consider a trendline as a basic indicator? We draw a trendline to see the support and resistance. Or maybe indicators are those simple automated script that help us do some stuff?
        personally, i wouldn't even consider a trendline as indicator because mostly we can see the "invisible line" in a chart and all we need to do is connect it with our eyes. and therefore, it's function is the same with candlestick (to some extent).

however if we use a custom indicator to display things that can't be seen by naked eyes then i will call it an indicator.

Payment proof can be found in here:
        https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
        https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

it is very dangerous if you trade without indicators because they are very helpful in predicting the market on which this job is based.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by hsngs14 View Post
            i think you are wrong we can trade without indicator it is really indicators give us a signal to buy and sell but most of theme is wrong ,and some times you have succsess without indicators.
            Yes, of course we can trade without indicators because indicators result are based on past data and it is not necessary that the market will react according to indicators. I think trading without indicators is much better than trading with indicators.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

when you have read all of the indicators you will exit with result there are no indicator garnt to you the profit 100% so it does not matter you work with it or without it

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

indicators are bery helpful for started new trade.When your analysing say sell/buy you can also see your indicaotr what say.
                love forex............

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I think trading will be difficult without the use of indicators as you go into the forest without using any tools that will be difficult and often false signals should use some of the important indicators such as AEC, pivot points, BB, MA, etc. in accordance with your.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

It's a good way, but indicators help any trader in the beginning to understand the market movement, and then after that is to have a vision to help him make the right decision, but it's also possible to use indicators. But the foundations intact through the proper mindset, not control and fixed system
                    hope is beautiful

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I think that it is not possible to make plus on your balance if you dont have any indicator on your trading platform because you cant see any trend.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by Bankman View Post
                        I think that it is not possible to make plus on your balance if you dont have any indicator on your trading platform because you cant see any trend.
                        what you say is true that I think would be very difficult for us to see how we do trade well if we do not have the desire to use the indicators as a tool of the trade

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by blues0399 View Post
                          indicators are bery helpful for started new trade.When your analysing say sell/buy you can also see your indicaotr what say.
                          I agree, as a flow indicator to deliver to the trend, but if we could try trading without indicators may be better to use a long time. but this trick should be cautious.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I tried putting a candlestick in my chart and no other indicators and I can see some pattern and market formation I think it's enough to trade already but needs takes time of study and demo trials and errors. I still preferred my indicators to trade with.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

really? I think not, my guru has been proven and this statement:

Originally posted by sudanfx View Post
                              Yes i didnt used any indicators
                              and my results are excellent

Trends+ Resistances + Supports Only= Good results
                              and I will try to trade without indicators, I will use the support and ressitance to see trends

Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

Comment

Advanced mode

X