Is forex trading frustrating for beginners? (3)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Is forex trading frustrating for beginners? (3)
    As a newbie we should not be disappointed with the loss. Assume that each loss as a learning process. If this is you do not impossible for you to succeed in a short time.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

There are many strategies at the rising and the falling level of the curve you need to first study the curve well and study the conditions of the curve and the forms of candles after the piece and then determine the direction of the curve and discover the right strategy set by the curve

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I think everything can be really frustrating when you dont know the basic operation of one thing. We need to know what we dealing with, we need to know where we stand in, so we can have more confidence to do the next step.
      Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
      My Twitter

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by darrylpunk View Post
        It is not frustrating for the beginners it is a learning experience, a lesson that we get from our losses should not take for granted, mistakes must not repeat again and find another way that our strategy will improve.
        true, profesioanal traders also have experienced this, but they do not give up, and continue berhadapat with forex with strategies developed from earlier. so that one day will produce consistent profits for traders

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I think if a new trader understand all the rules and conditions before entering forex so its not frustrating for beginners. He can very easily sustain with forex and get his regular profit as well. So its not frustrating at all.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Every profession can be frustrating at the start, but if we really want to learn in something we must persevere in learning until such time that we master such job or work and the same goes with forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I Mptdy trade foreign exchange but does not give her Thbtunai not of great importance in order not to hit the frustration of trying to take all my time thinking has become accustomed to this I do not think that trade foreign exchange frustrating for me

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

yes, it's a frustrating for me now.that's why i want to have experience from experienced traders

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by gemmy View Post
                  i see also that is frustrating at the beginning , but take your time in the demo account and test your analysis and keep in touch in this forum you will learn alot .
                  yes every new trader must need demo trading for experience all trader st first start forex business with their experience then they are start this business with live account. every trader need good experience with demo account .

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by zachxolan View Post
                    Is forex trading frustrating for beginners?
                    Yes i guarantee it for you it is very frustrating, because forex plays with our nerves, and beginners are not in a position to judge accurately their position, and lack of trade rules comprehension is also the main source of frustration.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Natural that anything in the beginning is very difficult. But with practice one can overcome the difficulties. Because practice makes things easy

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I'm really shocked to hear this news that forex is frustrating for beginner, cause I'm also the new trader but I have make profit easily by trading in forex cause i have more experience about forex what I have gather by using demo trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

yes forex trading is really a frustrating job for the new traders...but they should not loose their patience rather they should work on practice

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

It is very frustrating for the beginners who want to learn forex because they consume loss quickly and become disappointed.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

It is very frustrating to forex begginers to trade in forex. This is due to the big losses they make. This losses come as a result inexperience, and lack of knowledge about forex strategies, indicators and most of all managine of money well.
                              Poor planning is also a cause.

Comment

Advanced mode

X