Supply Demand Behaviour in Trading 1. Understanding Supply and Demand Zones Supply and demand zones are important areas on a price chart where strong buying or selling activity has previously occurred. A demand zone represents an area where buyers...
USD/ZAR USDZAR has been giving a much more interesting picture after spending most of August under heavy selling pressure, and the latest price action around 16.3831 suggests that buyers have finally managed to recover a meaningful part of that...
NZD/USD Technical Analysis: H4 and Daily Chart Outlook Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2026 Current Spot Price: 0.5638 The NZD/USD currency pair continues to trade with elevated volatility as traders balance broad strength in the United States Dollar...
Bitcoin, H4 - 83594.17 - RSI 47.79 What I see at first glance: Impulse -> Exhaustion -> Compression. This is not a trending Bitcoin anymore, it is a coiling market right under a double top. The story in 3 acts: 1. Impulse (17 Sep - 22 Sep): We...
CAD/JPY Analysis Detailed To Trade Safely 1 - Macroeconomic Divergence and Carry-Trade Unwinding I Track Live I track CAD/JPY navigating aggressive structural distribution phase of 2026 trading year near 111.01 mid-market threshold after...