I want to make a trade on gold. Trading on gold is profitable.?
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

I want to make a trade on gold. Trading on gold is profitable.?
    Hello friends.!
    Today I want to make a trade and gold. I think about that I want a make a trade can we gain a profit today. but I want to share my information and knowledge gold trading is not profitable at all. For someone to profit from trade someone else most lose. Nor does that means that investing in gold can't be profitable. If the price of gold price is the total value of all the gold increases and everyone who has invested in gold profits. What you think about that.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

When market price go up and make pull back, the highest all head are resistance and all neckline is support.
    Resistance means up line
    Support means down line
    In downtrend and uptrend resistance and support work same.
    Technical analysis will base less without support and resistance

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Dear mama you are saying right that gold trading is very profitable but also remember that gold moves very fast in uptodown so it is very risky as it is profitable. So always make goodness before opening a trade on gold because if you want to get profit in short time your small mistake and loss pure all capital in a minutes. gold trading is very risky so always said you stop loss to save your account from big loss.
      Arshad Trading Journal
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Best wishes are for you today, among all the precious metals, silver, by virtue of being more affordable, has been a preferred choice of masses for ornaments and bullion investment. There is a good market, which offers fair price discovery and reasonable liquidity, Good luck to all members.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by Amjad54 View Post
          Hello friends.!
          Today I want to make a trade and gold. I think about that I want a make a trade can we gain a profit today. but I want to share my information and knowledge gold trading is not profitable at all. For someone to profit from trade someone else most lose. Nor does that means that investing in gold can't be profitable. If the price of gold price is the total value of all the gold increases and everyone who has invested in gold profits. What you think about that.
          The trust holds gold in reserve, and therefore, its value is reflective of the price of gold. The price of the SPDR Gold Trust is approximately 1/10 of the price of gold. So if gold futures are trading at $1500, then the Gold Trust will trade at approximately $150. The trust trades like any stock.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Greetings to all forum members, the trend of gold in the market is most of the shaky one, as it changes / fluctuate with passage of time drastically. I my point of view all the money should not be invested in gold, due to its high fluctuating pricing trend in the market, hope you all have great day.
            visit website

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Hope you all will be enjoying, don't say anything about it because I never trade of the gold and I think it’s been very risky as well, as I know that gold is one of the expensive thing in trading, and that's why don't know about the trend in trading the gold, keep moving towards your goal.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Long term trading in Forex bill trading business is the best way that we can anytime barter in gold. Scalping that you accept mentioned is never accustomed in gold trading back gold spreads is more than 90 pips in a lot of brokers. so think you should make it a lot closer.
                this

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Yes dear trading on gold is very much profitable if you have enough knowledge of the gold market and can predict the right movement of the gold. Make your trades on gold in demo account so that you can test your abilities about the analysis of gold then you can go to the real market trading. Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Dear fellow gold trading is very risky and volatile. You have small capital you cannot put the trade on gold. Minimum amount required for gold trading, 17$ . But my suggestion is that don't trade on gold until you get 100$ in your account because there many risks involve and it can damage your account within few hours.
                    HOORAB878 TRADING JOURNAL

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I don't think gold is a good investment. There are lot of people getting scammed into buying it in various forms. ... But at least if you invest in a basket of major stocks, although not guaranteed, you are likely to receive dividend payments. If you buy gold bullion or coins, this is not the case
                      link

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Hello dear you are right. Gold is big profitable trade of forex market. I you want big profit then go for gold. Keeping in mind that with profit there is big loss. So for gold trading you should have ability to analyze the market strongly. You should have enough experience of trading then you will get big profit. Without experience and knowledge gold is very dangerous. Because gold Mattel moves fastly and inexperienced traders can't hold on market. So dear expert can trade with gold. Hope you agree with me thanks.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

My dear friend gold is a highly profitable and also a highly risky pair foe the trading. Dear if you want to trade on Gold then you need a good knowledge and experience to analyze the market because if you make the wrong order then your account would be washed or yiu got huge loss which would be unrecoverable. So you should try to make trades very wisely.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Hmmm i will advise you stay away from Gold if you want to safe guide your account balance and you want to be a succesful trader. Gold has dealth a huge blow to several of my account and u have vow that i will never advise any body to ever trade Gold again. It can crash your account very fast i consider Gold as a lunatic because It most times do not have a clear direction no matter how good any signal that It gives.
                            MY TRADING STRATEGY EXPLAINED
                            https://investsocial.com/forum/tradi...d#post17951310

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Her dear forums members I hope you all are fine and enjoying mt5 forum according to my opinion yes ofcourse gold is very fast and profitable trading mostly exper traders like to trade on gold you can earn maximum profits in very short time if you are experts in trading.but gold is also very risky market for the traders who have not experts in forex trading.because the movements of this market is very fast yesterday this market moves from 1499 to 1515 with in half an hour it means this really very fast.so dear friends I suggest the beginner not to choose the gold trade in early stages of your trading in begging trade on currency pairs when you got experience then trade on gold.Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode

X