If you are successful trader how you can help the Beginners?????
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

If you are successful trader how you can help the Beginners?????
    Sir I have a very good plan if I become a successful trader and manage to earn a lot of money from this business then I want to set up a Forex trading school in my town and would like to train all educated unemployed who are struggling to get earnings free of cost and help them to build their career in this business.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Good thinking according to name. First you have to register such kind if school, if it is legaly allowed in your country. Then may proceed further steps like teaching other etc. But this can also be continue from today/tomorrow. Why you are waiting and setting out a heigher goal which difficult to achieve. Similarly in trading, we are performing and getting loss due to long term target and we get tired after passing some basic stages. Devide your target into pieces and get it easily. Good Luck

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

The novel thing the successful trader never help the beginners and most of the successful businessman just focus on their work they don't have time to help others but they should because others also want to work better in this market and want to be a successful person

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Dear as you sow so shall you reap so try to to teach the beginners and give them the right opinion and tell them the way of success as well as you have to to teach those things in which they are confused and if some beginner want to ask anything from you have to give him the right answer thank you so much

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Although being a trader for 8 months, I still consider myself a beginner. However, I'll share with you some of my tips to be a good trader and avoid loss.
          1.I always look for more successful strategies and techniques and never stop learning.
          2.Demo account is my best teacher. I practise trading in demo account to enhance my skills.
          3.I learn from my mistakes and analyze each lost trade and take notes.
          4.Patience and confidence are my best friends.
          Learn How To Earn
          With
          borsawya journal

Comment

Advanced mode
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

Managed ways to help the beginners according to my knowledge acquaintyourself with the stock market. Establish your purpose for trading. Consider your opponents. Find a broker and trading platform. Practice before depositing money. Final world on starting to trade stocks. After that I hope you're getting a lot of profit.

Comment

Advanced mode

X