Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Why some people do not like forex?????
    I think the main reason the people not like the forex trading because it is high risky and you can't know which way to trend of the market and the mostly people think that it is gambling so that's why they like the forex trading business , i suggest those people that understand the forex trading system and they give their opinion.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Might expect a remember how to build a vinyl by the grace of the lord I want you to tell you Garden to my knowledge in Forex Trading some people do not like for extending because they cannot control their emotions in Forex Trading emotional were great enemies

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Your question is very good about traders do not like Forex have many reason for this happening. a trader then come in Forex trading first time he vacated very quickly I don't know about market conditions and he was not information for enough for successful in Forex trading. most traded lack of discipline leads to emotional trading at is another of the major reason why most medals fail. Unfortunately more afternoon then not a trader that loss is discipline will eventually lost money as well. And other reason why most Forex traders fail is because they have established on reliance tick targets and goals.most traded lack of discipline leads to emotional trading at is another of the major reason why most traders fail. Unfortunately more afternoon then not a trader that loss is discipline well eventually lost money as well. And other reason why most Forex traders fail is because they have established on reliance tick targets and goals.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

In my opinion there are mainly two reasons. Firstly they also had involved in this business, without consulting seniors or without having proper basic knowledge of forex. When they engage in this business it is for sure that mostly they go into loss and wash there whole investment, and they started to criticize this business. So first thing is lack of knowledge and communication with others. Secondly many people thinks that this business is same as gambling and they think this is not allowed in religion. So second thing is misconseption of this business.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Because Forex trading is a very risky business and majority of the traders lost too much in this market because of their lack of knowledge so that the reason they don't like this business but in real this is very good and profitable that you should know how to deal the market

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Earning on forex trading is not easy work trading is very technically fields so that some trader become emotional trade and the results is very bad thay have to face loss. Most of the trader loss due to lack of knowledge about trading therefore thay are fail in forex trading always trade with sensible mind.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
            • #7 Collapse

greedy and fear is very bad thing in forex trading and it will result only in losses.every trader should careful about this.among this greedy is the first factor of causing loss.the best thing i have learned from forex trading is not to be greedy.it is common to all business not only to forex trading

Comment

Advanced mode

X