Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

EURUSD TRADE RECOMMENDATIONS AS ON 9TH OCTOBER 2019
    Hi dear friends hope you are feeling good EURUSD currency pair According to technical analysis seems in selling on strength today on intraday Trading basis but technically according to supports and resistances we can take chance upon below mentioned price action setup levels
    Note please always place stoplosses to avoid unnecessary losses which can wash your accounts
    Best of luck
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191009_113610.png
Views:	1
Size:	130.5 KB
ID:	17535322
    :mt5rocks:
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by mshahbaz View Post
    Hi dear friends hope you are feeling good EURUSD currency pair According to technical analysis seems in selling on strength today on intraday Trading basis but technically according to supports and resistances we can take chance upon below mentioned price action setup levels
    Note please always place stoplosses to avoid unnecessary losses which can wash your accounts
    Best of luck
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]146108[/ATTACH]
    Yes, my dear you are saying. First I say thank to you for this valuable information. I am fine and happy and I hope you will be fine and leading your life good. In this thread you have created a good idea trading basics. You have stated the sharing knowledge is most important thing In fired trading so please share your knowledge to increase own knowledge and help out the other members. Thanks a lot

Comment

Advanced mode

X