No announcement yet.
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Pin Bar Strategy
    Hi friends hope you all are fine good morning to all of you. According to my opinion The Pin Bar candlestick pattern is a very popular trading signal among traders. Over the years, traders have found many ways to use Pin Bar in trading, and that can be quite confusing for rookie traders.
    A considerable amount of rookie traders try to find a single relevant answer to how the pattern can be easily made use of. But more experienced traders know that trading isn’t like a simple equation with only one correct answer. Best wishes. Thanx to all of you
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

You are absolutely right. Rookie traders are un-able to analyses the candle pattern so they get less profit or remained confused. However, senior trader can easily determin the pin bar strategy that is a very famous pattern. On formation of first pin bar, we have to start our trade and set out the TP and SL accordingly. This could be a good and almost sure indication of a pair move according to time frame. Catching up on heigher time frame means, a trader can achieve a bigger profit target if not disturbed by any fundamental issue. Stay connected

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

the diffrent type of strategies that the memebrs of the mt5 Forum has posted and all of them were very sound but the thing with which right now i am confused is that which one to follow there are lots of strategies my teacher said to my that dont follow others strategy just develop your own strategie thanks for you

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

If you want to share your knowledge of Forex Mein acchi experience and your experience of Forex and share your knowledge of your experience or experience, please share your knowledge or experience with them. And this is where we have our experience with Acme trading and we are able to do business with Ache

Comment

Advanced mode
        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
        • #5 Collapse

According to my knowledge, Rookie traders try to analyse the candle stick but they remain on unsuccessful and they get less profit or remained unrewarded....
          According to me, The Pin Bar candlestick pattern is a very popular trading signal among traders. Over the years, traders have found many ways to use Pin Bar in trading, and that can be quite confusing for rookie traders. Rookie traders do not have clear idea in their Minds about their task and they have to pay for it

Comment

Advanced mode

X