Can I buy a stock and sale it the same day.!
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Can I buy a stock and sale it the same day.!
    Hi friends how are you.!
    My dear friends if I buy a stock and I feel the stock is is down position now. After that I feel I am in wrong position with trade then I want to u turn and I make a sale stock can it is a possible I am doing. I think OK then I can buy and sell a stock on the same day as many times as you want. That's what day traders to. Whoever your account must be approved for day trading. Otherwise your broker will be restrict your trading if you are pledged as a pattern day trader per the securities and exchange commission SEC rules. I share my information about buy and sell in the same day you have any good information and knowledge so share with me.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

My dear friend according to my knowledge stock market is allowing both buy and sale option available. however the stock market is flood allowing investor to buy and sale is stock on the same day or even within the same hour or minute. Buying and selling a stock the same day is called a trading. If you want buy and sale stock market then you do this very well. Other side you want buy a stock and sale it the next day there is no minimum holding period for selling a stock in fact you can sell a stock almost immediately after you buy it. Buying a stock and selling it within the same day is called as a day trading are in a day. When you take delivery of the stock and sale it the next day or later you pay the stt.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #3 Collapse

I dont have any idea about stock but here in forex we can even buy and sell a pair at the same time. Buy and sell option can be used in same day/hour. There is no restriction observed in this regrd. May be itvdepend on our broker selection. Value of both trades may be different but it does not matter. There is no holding limit and no extra charges for the same. A single trade can be continued till months. I think in stock you have to pay for holding of your stock according to its value.

Comment

Advanced mode

X