Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Girls are good traders or bad traders?
    i am not new in trading, but still, my fellow traders often say that girls can not trade well. this haunts me sometimes and i keep wondering that why cant girls trade like boys? is it because of being emotional all the time? i think girls are also wise and very composed and they can also tackle the market fluctuation easily like boys do. please do not under estimate girls.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

my lovely dear friends this is not matter that girls are very professional Traders or boys are professional people thought of using Trading in Forex Trading only who's people can successful who's know how to control their emotions in motion is friends and enemies in Forex Trading

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Such a irrelevant comprison of gender. There is no advantge or disadvantge of gender in forex trading. Who ever is good at lerning/posting/analyses, he/she will be the most successful. So dont hesitate due to your society behavior and just focus on your work. If you are committed, you will be able to face all thesituations. Same for boys who are with low confidence and fear to trade due to loss. Buildup your knowledge and make it an earning opportunity.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
      • #4 Collapse

hello guyz .i think this gender distinction is not true concept for trading.because girls are very punctual and hard working in their work .girls also have more ability to convince other . they also plays her duties very honestly and also control their emotions and also deal their affairs about trading very patiently .they saved more money as compare to man and invest this money in their next trading session in this way she earned more money.

Comment

Advanced mode

X