No announcement yet.
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

gold price today
    Today, the gold price in Pakistan is Rs 75,231 for 24K- 10 Grams.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Salam Walekum, what is the situation? All together, tight will be fine. I will tell you to never train on gold because it is very risky that your account can also make a delivery of 250 apps which is Moving Very Fastly and It's Very Risky for the Tree Teletrader Can Do with Huge Profit or Loss Account

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

My dear fellows I read many post of many members who replied on that post. Dear I want to tell you that this is a forex trading business and in that business we talk about in the points not in the Pakistani rupees price of Gold. So now the gold break the figure of $1500 and falls till $1486 . After little fall he again grows up and now it's maintaining it's position at the $1496. So if we what to trader in the gold then we need that we make good analysis then place order on the gold.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

These prices came down after a very long time. It went for the maximum price for the 87000 pkr in the start of this month. It will not stay here and will go more high side from now onward. As we know gold market vary time to time and if you want to buy some gold then this is the best time. Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
        • #5 Collapse

yes in Pakistan the price of gold is becoming high and high. but in forex treading if someone ask what is the price of gold thenI will tell him the price of gold in points. now the current price of gold in Forex trading is 1502.46. according to my analysis the price of gold will go down.thanks

Comment

Advanced mode

X