Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

If trading on any Monday, you should not make any mistake trading
    Dear forex member good morning and have a nice day umed krti hn k ap sb log khiriat sa hn gy dear mi ap ko ya btana chhti hn k agr ham ksi pair pa ghlti sa trding open kar bet hai ki isi foran hi close If it is not profitable to log in, then there will be no wait time for profit, as it is close to profitability, so close dear friends and dear friends who have lost their voices to the GQK couple who have ananlysis. ham markeet ki movemnt sa agah na hn gy dosra agar vo loss mi hi chli jay start mi tb bi close kani dani chai ta major major loss bach sky
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Sir mt5 Hope you were trading with bonus money and so the biggest mistake you did was not withdrawing your profit even if it was your deposit money you should go to withdraw profit before enetering new trades as if you keep on multiplying your capital and never withdraw all your capital and profit is at risk thanks for you

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Brother, I am completely empty of your words, have you posted that always

Brother, I am absolutely certain from you that trading should always start from the day of Pir because all the bread is supported on the Pir day, well and we can get good profits if we start from the day of valor. Then we will lose more

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Good post dear friend I am agree with your opinion it is out fault and we cannot withdraw our profit and our bonus profit all goes down even our account is washed so please keep in mind this talk.
        Respected Friends your love in form of Likes is very important for me to get good bonus.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
        • #5 Collapse

Sir mt5 Monday trading is very danger full and not trading for Monday mt5 Forex currency traders fail in this business because of their own mistakes. To mention an important point, it is obvious that our emotions is the main causes of these kinds of losses in mt5 Forex trading thanks for you

Comment

Advanced mode

X