Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Try to become professional traders don't follow people
    Dear member always try to become Profesionals traders don't follow other people like Facebook whts app group etc
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

This is very simple my friend professional trader earn money from forex business because they are professional they know how to earn money from this business but it is not only in Forex trading in all business all over the world and all professional persons get success because they have many years experience to deal with this business and get success in it so you should follow them but yes you need to make your own strategy I also believe that their experience and knowledge helps us a lot and this is great deal to earn high profits if we just completely follow them.
    My latest update:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15181633

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

It is not actually a bad idea to learn from other traders, the one that is bad is when a trader is totally dependent on another trader before he can do anything in the market. the thing to do is to make sure you learn the business properly on your own and you can gather ideas from other professional traders in the market.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Good morning all friends, guys professional man in every field is much successful as he can think if he gave time and built proper interest in it. Then after getting so much experience and knowledge he earn good money.If you have interest in that field and you don't depend on the other people you can become successful trader.Because depending upon the other is not a good habit to become professional you become struggle itself.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Yes brother, I completely agree with you that you should always react like a good leader and neither should we ever follow Karma, if someone advocates anyone, we will always do our own harm and we will regret our loss Its my advice thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

My dear bro I also agree with you welcome Tu on Forex mt5 forum. Adding to my knowledge. It is not difficult you are become a professional trader when you who are all in this deciding you"ll accept whatever results you find yourself able to achieve.**a professional trader is a person who is paid to undertake a specialized set of tasks and to complete them for a free. Needle work home need a lot of study need to teacher books and to follow to read the news analysis about Forex. If you are work with the devotion honestly gently you do not face any problem in any time in the forex you will succeed all the platform in his life..

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

If you follow some traders it may be beneficial for you because you learn from successful traders and gain knowledge of trade. You learn the basic rules of trade and skills from Seniors or successful traders. It is a platform which is always you learn some thing about trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD EVENING TO ALL FRIENDS I HOPE THAT YOU ARE ALL ALRIGHT....
                yes dear we should always try to become professional in the forex trading. because a professional trader get success in a short term because a man who join it as to be professional so in this way he work well and spend more time on it in this way a professional become successful.
                My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

You can be best trader you can be a professional always it is not difficult you are become a professional trader when you who are all in this deciding you"ll accept whatever results you find yourself able to achieve the experiences we have been through together everything will change with time if we frequent trading then we will also be further often know how to get success...
                  Sincere Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                  • #10 Collapse

We should try well then sure success we have Experience is the key to whatever we do here and for us to be able to get enough experience here we need to learn and practice very well here. If we make it as a point of duty to learn daily then we are on our way to consistent earnings.

Comment

Advanced mode

X