Following the trend with candle stick pattern supported with Bollinger bands.!!!
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Following the trend with candle stick pattern supported with Bollinger bands.!!!
    When the market is trending strongly it could be hard to get to know where the market will be heading to in terms of the support and resistance level, so therefore I have got to know that the bollinger band could be a good indicator which when supported with the candle stick we could be able to know how to take the trades that signals the trend continuations setups.

In adddition I wouldn't advice the use of strategies and indicators on the lower time frame as low as the one minute time frame.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Your question is too long but I want to explain about your question my personal point of view. Bollingerbands reflect direction with the 20 period and volatility with the upper lower bands. As such they can be used to determine if price the relatively higher lo. According to the bollinger the bands should contain 88 89 percent of price action which makes a move outside the band significant. I share my information about your question hope you are satisfied.

Comment

Advanced mode

X