May I share my threads or post links at social media?
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

May I share my threads or post links at social media?
    Dear Admin Staff, Please give me guidance about my little query.
    Is can I share my post/ Threads links at social media for the promotion purpose of mt5 forum and my profile.
    In accordance with rules and regulation of mt5 forum this is violation or not?
    Is any restriction please guide me or if this is allowed than what is the proper normative methodology?
    Nauman999's Trading Journal
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Yes brother according to my knowledge and information you can share your post at social media for promotion purpose as we know that every post that is shared by us and there is an option for Facebook is available if you click that option your post automatically published on Facebook that give you unregistered thanks for likes which increase your bonus.
    Sherahmad's Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Nauman999 View Post
      Dear Admin Staff, Please give me guidance about my little query.
      Is can I share my post/ Threads links at social media for the promotion purpose of mt5 forum and my profile.
      In accordance with rules and regulation of mt5 forum this is violation or not?
      Is any restriction please guide me or if this is allowed than what is the proper normative methodology?
      I don't think there is any problem if you do that there is no rule against that
      Daily analysis of major and cross pairs, metals and oil

Click here to subscribe

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Dude what for do you humiliating yourself? Man,do you realy think that if the Administration gives you permishion you will earn a lot of subscribers? Be the human ,mate. It will be much more better if you will try to boost your social media using web-sites ,that boost the number of subscribers. Yes,it will cost a bit of money,but it will bring the real subscribers and likes for you. I can recommend for you this web-site - massmediaplus.com . I have tested it on my instagram account.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by brainstorm21 View Post
          Dude what for do you humiliating yourself? Man,do you realy think that if the Administration gives you permishion you will earn a lot of subscribers? Be the human ,mate. It will be much more better if you will try to boost your social media using web-sites ,that boost the number of subscribers. Yes,it will cost a bit of money,but it will bring the real subscribers and likes for you. I can recommend for you this web-site - massmediaplus.com . I have tested it on my instagram account.
          hmm, nice site for abuse my acc

Comment

Advanced mode
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

Hi buddies how are you all hope your day is going well friends as per my knowledge there is no such rule that bannes you to post your threads on social media but I'm not sure you can ask any senior member or can contact for help

Comment

Advanced mode

X