Join of 2 forum account with Instaforex?
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Join of 2 forum account with Instaforex?
    Hello guys ,
    I want to ask from all of you that is it possible that we can join 2 Forum account from our Instaforex account??. Means if someone had one Mt5 Forum account and one Pak Forex forum account, then he can join his both Forum accounts in one instaforex account, is it possible or not??????
    "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
    My Latest Trading journal update is below
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15175534
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Re: Join of 2 forum account with Instaforex???????

Not yet it’s not possible you can join one Insta forex account at a time in case you are working in MT5 then you have to withdraw from other because according to the rules you can run one insta forex bonus account at a time
    Thread:
    FOREXGURU5s TRADING JOURNAL:mt5rocks:

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Dear first of all I appreciate to you that you post a excellent question,me also have confusion about that, either it is possible or not,
      But i think it is not possible because when you got your bouns from one forum and then you are permitted to trading on that bouns, then how insta forex mange two accounts of forum how he notice that which bouns you got from which forum.
      Cfd2forex's trading journal
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...3#post12951523

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I don't comprehend what you mean due to construction of sentence. However, I want to guess perhaps I will be made right. We are only allowed to attach just one account to the forum site, and are allowed to attach another one after a period months. In Instaforex, you can open as many accounts as possible. No limitations to that.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

It is not possible to join more than one Instaforex account to your mt5 account. It is also not possible to have more than one mt5 forum account. It is a a breaching if the forum rules and it can lead to ban from the forum. If you want to add another instaforex account to your forum account then you have to detach the present one before adding a new one.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by ayan555 View Post
            Hello guys ,
            I want to ask from all of you that is it possible that we can join 2 Forum account from our Instaforex account??. Means if someone had one Mt5 Forum account and one Pak Forex forum account, then he can join his both Forum accounts in one instaforex account, is it possible or not??????
            At the same time you can only attached one account with forum and once you attach insta account to forum account you are not able to remove account before three months because this is the minimum time duration where you never remove and reattach another account so be careful about account attachment
            Zuhaib99\PipsHUNT-Trading-Journal
            https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Hello guys ,
              The answer to your above mentioned question is that no such activity is allowed in any case to have one single nor the double bonus accounts to keep active at a single time. As both the forums are supported by the Best Broker in Asia INSTAFOREX . you can take part with one bonus account in any one of the forums like mt5 or pak forex. But if you keep working and posting on both forums then you will get bonus credited to one account only. As Instaforex and both the forums have strong system which detects the double accounts easily. So try not to cheat else you can get banned too. I think all of us not get greedy in this way. As mt5 and Instaforex are doing enough for supporting the small traders. So this cheating would never let us succeed nor we can cheat them too. So work honestly and be happy with that what they grant you all.
              sigpic:luvmt5:"**Earn Pips and Keep the Pips.One day you will master the market"

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Not possible 2 Forum account with instaforex real account joined. Only for one account joined or attached mt5 Forum account. Every day forum posting and in a week bonus amount get and continue real trading trade because Forex is a profitable business but only for need good experience and knowledge with capital money that possible by mt5 Forum posting.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Dear friend your question is very important for All mmambers i think we can make many live trading accounts on insta forex broker but you can use just on you own money. . But if you wants many froum bounce accounts and trading its not possible... insta forex detect your accounta and bnad them and if you want multiple accounts on mt5 your all Accounts wil band by admin by any time so work with hard working dont be greedy

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Not possible same time 2 mt5 Forum account attached real account and get bonus. Same time real account not possible mt5 Forum account attached, rather only one account attached possible. Forex is a international profitable business but must be need good experience and knowledge with big money invest that possible by mt5 Forum posting and get weekly bonus account.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

hello brother as my experience it is impossible to join to forums with one account be cause it is violation of rules of insta forex so i advised that if you are using two forum then use separate account for them other vise forex will suspend your both accounts.
                      Faisal777 Trading - Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

No its not permitted .

Per person you can be active only one account in any forum of instaforex as bonus can't be given to more then one account at a time to a similar person ,its against the rule and will be treated as spamming .

Here you have to remember some more points

1. You shouldn't open accounts in other name also with the same IP adress in other or in the same forum .
                        KALEX TRADING JOURNAL-LEARN AND EARN

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by ForexGuru5 View Post
                          Not yet it’s not possible you can join one Insta forex account at a time in case you are working in MT5 then you have to withdraw from other because according to the rules you can run one insta forex bonus account at a time
                          Yes my dear sir if we use one instaforex account in two different forums, We will got cheating activity soon. Because its against of forum rules that we can use one instaforex account with only one forum not more. SO, we should be follow all rules seriously and try to work hard on one account to get good reward bonuses.
                          Mariya31's Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Actually forum.mt5 and Pak forum is same. Because their authority is same and both's partner is instaforex.com. There are some others forum with different name which are managing by the same authority. So, according to their law's, one member is not allowed to get bonus from more than one forum. But you can join with more than one forum. You are allowed to read and write but not allowed to get bonus money at all. If you set up two forum accounts in your one trading account then it will be violation for forum rules and they will must ban your trading and forum account for ever. But if you have two or more pc then you can use two or more forum account for every different pcs. Then they will not ban your trading account or forum account. I think, you have understand the real matter.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Hello guys ,
                              Hello,

You can join many forums under the support of InstaForex.

Remember,
                              We strictly forbid if you attach bonuses trading account to all forum profiles that you joined.
                              That means You should choose only 1 forum to attach bonuses trading account.

If you attach bonuses trading account in the MT5 Forum and then Do not attach account on other forums.

Regards.

Comment

Advanced mode

X