X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Suggestion With The GFT
    Yeah, I have been 6 years in this great community. I want to suggest that if GFT change it rules and lower the prizes since there were many members guessing the trend.

Here it goes. Yeah, currently we need to guess 3 pairs which are EU, GU and UJ correctly and those who guess correctly on those 3 pairs will win the prizes.

Why not we change the rules if let say USER A guess pair EU correctly then he will awarded with $5 and other 2 pairs are wrong. But in case he guess all those 3 pairs correctly then he will get $15.

This kind of new rule suggested by me because we want to appreciate those who spend their time to make analysis and guess the trend. I hope this suggestion will be discussed with the administration of this forum and iNSTAFOREX as well.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by forexianz View Post
    Yeah, I have been 6 years in this great community. I want to suggest that if GFT change it rules and lower the prizes since there were many members guessing the trend.

Here it goes. Yeah, currently we need to guess 3 pairs which are EU, GU and UJ correctly and those who guess correctly on those 3 pairs will win the prizes.

Why not we change the rules if let say USER A guess pair EU correctly then he will awarded with $5 and other 2 pairs are wrong. But in case he guess all those 3 pairs correctly then he will get $15.

This kind of new rule suggested by me because we want to appreciate those who spend their time to make analysis and guess the trend. I hope this suggestion will be discussed with the administration of this forum and iNSTAFOREX as well.
    Hi dear forexianz, I hope yu're doing well
    Well, guessing correctly the direction of one pair is very easy and every week we get many members with one correct prediction, the aim of the contest is to make correct prediction for 3 pairs

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by forexianz View Post

So, in other word a user will get $5 for each correct guess? Will it be for the first user or all user?

Comment

Advanced mode

X