X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

ALL MY THREAD IS DELETED!! EVEN MY TRADING JOURNAL
    hi I want to tell you, my thread is deleted by Passionate Pisces, He/She tell me "Copy paste is not allowed here so stop posting copied stuff on our forum" but He can't proof that!!, if he have proof than show me, he deleted my thread include My trading Journal (it is impossible to copy and paste), AND I DON'T COPY AND PASTE MY THREAD, if you think I am copy paste than PROOF it!!!, don't say I copy Paste but you don't have proof!!!

@passionate pisces you need read this!!!
    My journal trading ===== YHUUDY TRADING JOURNAL
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Hi Mate, First of all, I have been with this forum for almost 10 years and never found that Moderators or Super moderator or administrator has ever blame anyone of copy past..So, if he has deleting your Threads, then you should check that there is something wrong with your threads. Either you are copying it from another source or you are not following rules well or you are copying a part of your thread from somewhere else.. So I will suggest you to read forum rules again and again and try to follow it fully...

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by yhuudy View Post
      hi I want to tell you, my thread is deleted by Passionate Pisces, He/She tell me "Copy paste is not allowed here so stop posting copied stuff on our forum" but He can't proof that!!, if he have proof than show me, he deleted my thread include My trading Journal (it is impossible to copy and paste), AND I DON'T COPY AND PASTE MY THREAD, if you think I am copy paste than PROOF it!!!, don't say I copy Paste but you don't have proof!!!

@passionate pisces you need read this!!!
      i think you need to spend some time reading up on ALL the forum rules and regulations.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

yhuudy Sorry about that I can understand how you feel, but our forum have policy and Im sure our fellow mod follow up that, We do not delete any thread/ post without any reason if it is copy paste then we do have the evidence, but that is not just to share on public. Hope you understand.
        InstaForex - the best broker in Asia

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

actulay it is due to your faulty because moderator or administration cannot block your account and thread without any reason. may be you are copy from google so as a administration take action on it and block your account and threads also thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

If someone copy information from internet of course administration will delete it its same policy in all forums.instead of crying maybe think why you did that

Comment

Advanced mode
            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by unirpitaps View Post
              If someone copy information from internet of course administration will delete it its same policy in all forums.instead of crying maybe think why you did that
              Getting an information from inetrnet is fine, but copying a post word by word that's a violation. Even if you want to add an interesting article that you find on the net, you've to add the link to the original article.

Comment

Advanced mode

X