X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Profit made cancel for no reason
    Got my bonus yesterday trade and make 229$ and issue a withdrawal but today find out that the whole profit was wipe of for no reason at all, i have being trading with bonus for trading months now using scalping but fail to make profit for 3 months the bonus was not return when I lose it because I was scalping, but now that I finally succeed making 229$ the profit was cancel for now reason please do something about this and return back my profit and process the withdrawal. Account number 2939716.

Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I really don't know why that happened to you maybe there's a miss understand or a mistake in the withdraw, So but you can contact the support of instaforex because i don't think someone can do anything here , use live chat in your account to find out the reason for this .

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Jsmbugu View Post
      I really don't know why that happened to you maybe there's a miss understand or a mistake in the withdraw, So but you can contact the support of instaforex because i don't think someone can do anything here , use live chat in your account to find out the reason for this .
      Thanks for your concern/support but I guess instaforex representative are here to help on this matter.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

It must fall fault to some of Instaforex rules. While waiting for Instaforex staff/or mt5 admin to comment on this, do you think you can upload your trading statement? I would like to believe that they will not cancel your profit for no reason.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by Eneregha View Post
          Got my bonus yesterday trade and make 229$ and issue a withdrawal but today find out that the whole profit was wipe of for no reason at all, i have being trading with bonus for trading months now using scalping but fail to make profit for 3 months the bonus was not return when I lose it because I was scalping, but now that I finally succeed making 229$ the profit was cancel for now reason please do something about this and return back my profit and process the withdrawal. Account number 2939716.

Please send information either to InstaForex support or you can contact directly InstaForex representative here on forum - https://forum.mt5.com/member.php?17333-I**-Gertrude
          We moderators are not responsible for actions and decisions made by InstaForex and cant affect them in any way.
          Help on how to attach picture to your post
          Help on how to add your trading journal to your signature

Comment

Advanced mode

X