X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

I did not get the bonus from Weekly Guess Trend Contest
    This is the first time I won the weekly contest but I did not get the bonus still now. I don't know what is the reason? My Information is given below:-
    Guess Forex Trend – a weekly contest by MT5 forum
    Contest Period : 23 JUN - 27 JUN 2014
    User Name : tawhid2585
    Winning Amount : $25
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by tawhid2585 View Post
    This is the first time I won the weekly contest but I did not get the bonus still now. I don't know what is the reason? My Information is given below:-
    Guess Forex Trend – a weekly contest by MT5 forum
    Contest Period : 23 JUN - 27 JUN 2014
    User Name : tawhid2585
    Winning Amount : $25
    Be patience mate.

If Toxic hasn't announced it then it hasn't been credited yet.

You'll get it soon no doubt about it.

Better to ask Toxic or other mods for confirmation than opening new thread.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Toxic has announced it 29th JUN 2014 at 4.45 pm and Announcement Thread No: 915. Already I got my forum posting bonus but not yet contest bonus. How much time takes to transfer this balance after announcement date?

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

How much time takes to transfer contest bonus balance after announcement date?

I am interested to know about weekly guess trend contest bonus. How much time takes to transfer this bonus balance after announcement date? Here I want to know when weekly guess trend bonus transfers into winner trading account.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by tawhid2585 View Post
          I am interested to know about weekly guess trend contest bonus. How much time takes to transfer this bonus balance after announcement date? Here I want to know when weekly guess trend bonus transfers into winner trading account.
          I see that there is 6 winners last week and you are one of them. Have patience because only Super Mod Toxic knows when the prize will be delivered to your trading account. No fixed time and date but it will surely come...just wait a bit.
          Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Usually its forwarded during the weekend so that the winners could get their prizes on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday but this time, it was the end of the month so I didn't forward last week winners. I decided to do it with the monthly winners and this week Guess Forex Trend Winners.

So just wait patiently. As soon as I announce this week's winner, gonna forward the entire list of winners of all monthly contests as well as two rounds of guess forex trend so they can credit the prizes next week.

Just wait patiently. You will get it between next week.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
            • #7 Collapse

The prizes are now credited. Check this please:

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...=1#post9922026

Thread Closed!

Comment

Advanced mode

X