Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Bonus not yet paid to anyone?
    Hello and greetings o everyone, welcome to visitors on this humble thread!

After the pay of 33, 34, and 35 weeks to the member, we don't get any capital or bonus from the forum for trading between 33 to 35 weeks of the year, but it is our patience that we don't leave the work and continue and posting according to rule on the daily basis, today the 38 weeks of the year completed but no one gets any bonus for the previous 3 weeks. All members being disappointed, this is an injustice to all workers of the forum.

Because everyone left their other job and work on the forum online for learning and earning, we learn no its time to earn so that's why after how many days the bonus will come and our patience will be successful, we become very disappointed sir/ Please give us a regular date for the destruction of bonus on the weekly basis, waiting for a positive assistance reply form the forum leaders!

We tired off now waiting waiting and waiting!

Click image for larger version

Name:	111.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	17610093

Regarding

IFX Vladimir
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by IFX VLadimir View Post

After the pay of 33, 34, and 35 weeks to the member, we don't get any capital or bonus from the forum for trading between 33 to 35 weeks of the year, but it is our patience that we don't leave the work and continue and posting according to rule on the daily basis, today the 38 weeks of the year completed but no one gets any bonus for the previous 3 weeks. All members being disappointed, this is an injustice to all workers of the forum.

Because everyone left their other job and work on the forum online for learning and earning, we learn no its time to earn so that's why after how many days the bonus will come and our patience will be successful, we become very disappointed sir/ Please give us a regular date for the destruction of bonus on the weekly basis, waiting for a positive assistance reply form the forum leaders!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]415581[/ATTACH]

Regarding

IFX Vladimir
    Hi, your concern is genuine my friend, but be ready to be following the reality of the day. The forum has deemed it fit to be paying biweekly for the past few months now, you should try to adjust your calculation to that as well. If my calculation is correct, we should receive two weeks payment this week. What you can do to help yourself is to try not to waste the bonuses. Enjoy your day!

PLEASE VISIT OLA4REAL'S JOURNAL FOR LATEST UPDATE
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

previously week 29 was missing for everyone.

now waiting for weeks and weeks no update for week 36-37-38-39.

I am requesting forum admin to give us bonus on a particular date of every week and please clear the previous bonus for week 29, week 36, week 37,week 38 and week 39.

thank you.

global20's trading journal

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by global20 View Post

I am requesting forum admin to give us bonus on a particular date of every week and please clear the previous bonus for week 29, week 36, week 37,week 38 and week 39.

thank you.
        You are correct. The week-39 is running, and we paid the week-35 bonus. I ask all the admins to pay attention to the problem.
        Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by amiron56 View Post
          You are correct. The week-39 is running, and we paid the week-35 bonus. I ask all the admins to pay attention to the problem.
          Thanks
          They skip the 37 week bonus... We only get 38 week... Slowly slowly site going close... Because of policies that are tougher day by day cause less members and low traffic... So website bonus not generated soon to get paid members
          Forex trading

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by Anatoli Damien View Post
            They skip the 37 week bonus... We only get 38 week... Slowly slowly site going close... Because of policies that are tougher day by day cause less members and low traffic... So website bonus not generated soon to get paid members
            please do not give wrong information here.

I have mentioned it clearly that there was missing bonus for week 29 for everyone and we are looking for week 36,37,38 and week 39 now. Forum always pays and there is no issue with that. only the thing is that bonus gets delayed every time and it's a pain for us. we are requesting forum admin to fix a weekly date for giving us bonus so that we can trade in a regular basis.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

please do not give wrong information here.

I have mentioned it clearly that there was missing bonus for week 29 for everyone and we are looking for week 36,37,38 and week 39 now. Forum always pays and there is no issue with that. only the thing is that bonus gets delayed every time and it's a pain for us. we are requesting forum admin to fix a weekly date for giving us bonus so that we can trade in a regular basis.
              I don't have idea about the 29 week of year bonus, because i came here after the 32 week end time. So sorry for that! You need to contact with the forum member by sending them PM!
              Originally posted by Anatoli Damien View Post
              No we don't get the 38 weeks bonus, just all paid with the end level of 35 week even 36 is missing then how you got 38 week bonus dear?
              Originally posted by amiron56 View Post
              Thanks
              Hmmm, thanks a lot for your positive assistance!

thank you.
              I also ready mentioned about the 29 missing that I don't have nay idea, you need to contact with the forum leaders!
              Originally posted by ola4real View Post
              Hi, your concern is genuine my friend, but be ready to be following the reality of the day. The forum has deemed it fit to be paying biweekly for the past few months now, you should try to adjust your calculation to that as well. If my calculation is correct, we should receive two weeks payment this week. What you can do to help yourself is to try not to waste the bonuses. Enjoy your day!
              Its true that everyone form the previous week getting the double double for the double week, but now this is the end of the third week and the starting days of the Forth week mean one complete month, Then what you will say about that mate!

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

This is not fair enough to hold bonuses for a month with a commitment to pay a weekly bonus. Yes, we understand there could be a technical error. But it is for how long? It has been almost one year, and the forum introduced us to the new bonus system. This situation indicates the disability of the management team where the mt5 forum is one of the most popular forex traders communities all over the world. Even though it's gone above two months, the authority can still fix the mailing system.

So, this is a humble request to the authority to fix all forum errors and make a schedule of the weekly bonus.

Live Trading Discussion- CL/Crude Oil, GOLD, GBP/USD, EUR/USD.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Its true that everyone form the previous week getting the double double for the double week, but now this is the end of the third week and the starting days of the Forth week mean one complete month, Then what you will say about that mate!
                  I don't know how you calculate this, but in my own calculation, the pending bonuses are only two. This week should make it the third week, but the week is not completed yet. We should be positive, it will likely be cleared between today and tomorrow.

Originally posted by bappy4x View Post
                  This is not fair enough to hold bonuses for a month with a commitment to pay a weekly bonus. Yes, we understand there could be a technical error. But it is for how long? It has been almost one year, and the forum introduced us to the new bonus system. This situation indicates the disability of the management team where the mt5 forum is one of the most popular forex traders communities all over the world. Even though it's gone above two months, the authority can still fix the mailing system.

So, this is a humble request to the authority to fix all forum errors and make a schedule of the weekly bonus.
                  I don't think there is a technical glitch anywhere, I only believe it's just what the forum's management wants now. The only painful part is that upon the waiting, some will earn very fat bonuses, while others like me will earn little as usual despite doing almost the same work. I still don't see the modality to explain that till today.

Last edited by ; 29-09-2021, 01:13 PM. Reason: Words were added
                  PLEASE VISIT OLA4REAL'S JOURNAL FOR LATEST UPDATE
                  https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

[ATTACH=CONFIG]415581[/ATTACH]

Regarding

IFX Vladimir

Yes dear, you are the good feelings like us. Bonus from the last month is missing, it's request to the authority that please fix the technical errors, we are bothering because week different type of error arises which make us too disappointed!:confused:

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

kindly give us the information about bonus. it's been a month.

I have no balance for trading now.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

It's really worst commitment that they lost week 29 data las time and did not pay the bonus for week 29. Now again they lost whole month data? It can be happened because they can not fix the mailing system yet.

Live Trading Discussion- CL/Crude Oil, GOLD, GBP/USD, EUR/USD.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by bappy4x View Post
                          It's really worst commitment that they lost week 29 data las time and did not pay the bonus for week 29. Now again they lost whole month data? It can be happened because they can not fix the mailing system yet.
                          Yes day by day being worse, in strat we was have to approve just 10 post for being trusted now 100+ posts needed to be an trusted, that's really worse, and delaying bonus system and even we don't get the notification for the rejection or the approval of our post, all of this make us very stressful.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

i can see my bonus has been updated and there is nothing i can say. I have tried my best for giving analysis and followed the rules still the bonus decreases consistently and someone gets highest paid all the time and it doesn't mean that he/she having huge knowledge and writing skill or brings visitor in this forum. i will say there is a weakness of forum bonus distribution and so called ISCA system.

someone get's $1000 monthly and i gets $150-200. giving proper analysis and good journal posts the decreasing of bonus amount always hurts me.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Bonus updated. Nothing to worry about. The MT5 forum is undergoing some maintenance. The most important one is canceling the Best Answer Contest from the next month. They may fix it properly and that's why the bonus has been updated today. We may receive it by tomorrow. Today or tomorrow the MT5 forum will pay us. It may big or small.

Long live our MT5 forum and Instaforex. I am waiting for another exciting contest as the replacement of the Best Answer Contest.
                              When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

Comment

Advanced mode

X