No announcement yet.
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Remove threads
    This situation is happening to me for the second time in a short period of time
    When I write a new reply, I write in an old topic that has been on the forum for several months, in order to avoid removing the topic after getting tired of responding.

It has become very difficult to write a reply in this forum and therefore this effort should be appreciated
    Do you leave the topic going for weeks and months and remember to delete it for any reason after I get tired of writing a post in it?
    Why does that happen?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by evanshad View Post
    This situation is happening to me for the second time in a short period of time
    When I write a new reply, I write in an old topic that has been on the forum for several months, in order to avoid removing the topic after getting tired of responding.

It has become very difficult to write a reply in this forum and therefore this effort should be appreciated
    Do you leave the topic going for weeks and months and remember to delete it for any reason after I get tired of writing a post in it?
    Why does that happen?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	replyerror.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	17467644

I have faced this error more times, and I recommend you to see the above picture. Before writing post, click on cancel and then start. You may use the 'Go Advance' option for the better view after clicking cancel.

Regards
    Live Trading Discussion- CL/Crude Oil, GOLD, GBP/USD, EUR/USD.

Comment

Advanced mode

X