Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Reply on members trading journal !!!
    I was giving reply on the members trading journal, because there is the option for giving reply on the members trading journal, but in the previous 1 hours I again visit the forum and seeing what's happening to me all of my posts as I was written on the members trading journal at least 15+ posts was deleted, if there is no rule to giving reply on the members trading journal then why this option of quick reply is available, it's a wrong with me, because I am working hard on the reply to members.

I know all members asking about this issue then what to do if forum leaders don't giving us a solid solution, if anyone got any solid solution or reply from the respected forum leaders then attach the screenshot and post here pleas.

In such a way, the hard work never be wasted if anyone posting and got the deletion of all overall posts, then this will be very wrong.

Now I am waiting for the response of the respected forum leaders !!!

Thank you !

:
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by Ddx Father 4x View Post
    I was giving reply on the members trading journal, because there is the option for giving reply on the members trading journal, but in the previous 1 hours I again visit the forum and seeing what's happening to me all of my posts as I was written on the members trading journal at least 15+ posts was deleted, if there is no rule to giving reply on the members trading journal then why this option of quick reply is available, it's a wrong with me, because I am working hard on the reply to members.

I know all members asking about this issue then what to do if forum leaders don't giving us a solid solution, if anyone got any solid solution or reply from the respected forum leaders then attach the screenshot and post here pleas.

In such a way, the hard work never be wasted if anyone posting and got the deletion of all overall posts, then this will be very wrong.

Now I am waiting for the response of the respected forum leaders !!!

Thank you !

:
    Try to be reading other threads before opening another one. The answer to your question is already in this section.

You can find it here: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15241285

Also, try to relate with the moderators of the forum before taking actions you don't understand.
    MY LATEST/TODAY'S JOURNAL UPDATE
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15112348

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by grasper View Post
      Try to be reading other threads before opening another one. The answer to your question is already in this section.

You can find it here: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15241285

Also, try to relate with the moderators of the forum before taking actions you don't understand.

From the following thread, I don't get an solid answer to hesitate or be non-hesitate from replying other journal?

The forum leaders don't gave us any solid reply, so if the reply option is available then why authority have deleted my posts, because it's a work not a joke or spamming, I am very worried, and these all posts deletion makes me very disappointed!

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

From the following thread, I don't get an solid answer to hesitate or be non-hesitate from replying other journal?

The forum leaders don't gave us any solid reply, so if the reply option is available then why authority have deleted my posts, because it's a work not a joke or spamming, I am very worried, and these all posts deletion makes me very disappointed!

Hello JoneAnderson, you are a good and an very old member, can you please guide us as we reply other trading journal of members or not, just we have to focus on our trading journal ?

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Hello JoneAnderson, you are a good and an very old member, can you please guide us as we reply other trading journal of members or not, just we have to focus on our trading journal ?
          Hi,
          I am so sorry that I am interfering here. Did you see anyone making reply on others journal? Even, super moderator Aviz gave you a visitor message, not to post other user's journal and now you are trying to get guide a from a big senior member from joneanderson. Take it easy mate.

Note that you can use commenting system instead of of replying.

Good luck

Live Trading Discussion- CL/Crude Oil, GOLD, GBP/USD, EUR/USD.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by bappy4x View Post
            Hi,
            I am so sorry that I am interfering here. Did you see anyone making reply on others journal? Even, super moderator Aviz gave you a visitor message, not to post other user's journal and now you are trying to get guide a from a big senior member from joneanderson. Take it easy mate.

Note that you can use commenting system instead of of replying.

Good luck

I am seeing he/her because he/her liked my post, that's the reason I was mentioned a senior member JoneAnderson, As in previous 1.3 year's ago, there was the fast reply system, and first reply members was surprising huge bonus, that's why I was asking for that if quick reply option is available then can we reply first aren't!

If it's not in rule then quick reply option should be flies, then we can focus on commenting.

waiting for an threaded reply from the respected forum leaders?

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I am seeing he/her because he/her liked my post, that's the reason I was mentioned a senior member JoneAnderson, As in previous 1.3 year's ago, there was the fast reply system, and first reply members was surprising huge bonus, that's why I was asking for that if quick reply option is available then can we reply first aren't!

If it's not in rule then quick reply option should be flies, then we can focus on commenting.

Now tell me, which was your account 1.3 years ago? Actuallly, we want to know, who you are exactly!

Originally posted by undefined View Post
              You got the reply already on your visitor message.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	17465567

Is it not enough? Do you want that InstaForex owner or forum owner will tell you that dear father 4x, dont reply on other journal. You are acting like a kid.

Live Trading Discussion- CL/Crude Oil, GOLD, GBP/USD, EUR/USD.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by bappy4x View Post
                Now tell me, which was your account 1.3 years ago? Actuallly, we want to know, who you are exactly!

You got the reply already on your visitor message.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]401001[/ATTACH]

Is it not enough? Do you want that InstaForex owner or forum owner will tell you that dear father 4x, dont reply on other journal. You are acting like a kid.
                Are you pointing me mate, I just want the solid answer, and I believe on the Instaforex department and forums, it's now enough for a solid reply, I am satisfied with your favor, thanks a lot mate bappy4x, for your kind consideration !!!

I Love You All

Comment

Advanced mode
                • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                • #9 Collapse

Sorry for the late reply brother or sister, As you know that all the member have the permission to work just in there trading journal only, that's will be good for you if you work just into your own trading journal, because just for the one post daily, with the approved result, you will get an handsome bonus for the trading form authority, follow the other senior member like the Fadilah, Bappy4x, Interlock, Tacaz, Ola4real, Zahid4x, Grasper, Honey Bee, Ayan55, Yousefstyle and some other senior members.
                  Thank you!
                  My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode

X