Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Appeal against rejected posts without receiving any mail
    Hello, respected admin panel my posts are constantly being rejected. Even though I have not received any mail, I can find out the reason why my posts have been rejected.

How can I fix errors when I don't even know the reason?
    And there was nothing wrong with my posts. I did it on many Grammarly websites to correct the mistakes. My scores and goals were 100% on those websites.

I think the editor has made it difficult for me to work here now. Because without any mistake and any mail, my posts have been rejected. I respect the moderators' reply for coming here to advise me in this thread.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tacaz.
    Tacaz Trading Journal

Nothing is true everything is permitted!
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by Tacaz View Post
    Hello, respected admin panel my posts are constantly being rejected. Even though I have not received any mail, I can find out the reason why my posts have been rejected.

How can I fix errors when I don't even know the reason?
    And there was nothing wrong with my posts. I did it on many Grammarly websites to correct the mistakes. My scores and goals were 100% on those websites.

I think the editor has made it difficult for me to work here now. Because without any mistake and any mail, my posts have been rejected. I respect the moderators' reply for coming here to advise me in this thread.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tacaz.
    Hello Tacaz, As you await a better reply from the higher authorities, I'll like you to know that the issue of no information through email is general. I've also read from a moderator that the forum administration knows about it and are working to fix it. The last time anyone received an approval or rejection mail should be 23nd of July. You can mail one of the moderators for better and fast guidance. Best regards.
    MY LATEST/TODAY'S JOURNAL UPDATE
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15112348

Comment

Advanced mode

X