Report aganist spammers if you see someone abusing the bonus system.
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Report aganist spammers if you see someone abusing the bonus system.
    Hi forumers.

There is no doubt about it that the Mt5 forum is one of the best Forex Traders community all over the world. And the most important thing is that, they are paying for quality content.

This is true that member comes here to earn some money. But this is not that you will earn by cheating or abusing the system.

So, we should co-operate the forum authority that we can save this beautiful traders community. I did not find desired thred to report against spammer. Through this thread you can report against spammers who are abusing the bonus system.

Thanks & Regards
    Bappy4x
    Live Trading Discussion- CL/Crude Oil, GOLD, GBP/USD, EUR/USD.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Hi,

The user Tuneforex is doing spamming since many days, I dont know why moderators are not taking any option against this. The user profile link: https://forum.mt5.com/member.php?1334569-TuneForex

The way of Abusing the Bonus System:

The user has started giving 50+ thanks from his different clone account and also giving unregistered thanks which is prohibited.

Evidence of clone/cheating thanks:

Click image for larger version

Name:	cheatingthanks1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	17458838

Link: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15232452

Name:	cheatingthanks2.PNG
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	17458839

Link: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15232730

Now if the user tell that he dont know about this thanks, I dont beliieve that. After this complaint, cheating groups may start to give thanks on my post. This is my humble request to take action aganist this abusing.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by bappy4x View Post
      Hi,

The user Tuneforex is doing spamming since many days, I dont know why moderators are not taking any option against this. The user profile link: https://forum.mt5.com/member.php?1334569-TuneForex

The way of Abusing the Bonus System:

The user has started giving 50+ thanks from his different clone account and also giving unregistered thanks which is prohibited.

Evidence of clone/cheating thanks:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]393216[/ATTACH]

Link: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15232452

[ATTACH=CONFIG]393217[/ATTACH]

Link: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15232730

Now if the user tell that he dont know about this thanks, I dont beliieve that. After this complaint, cheating groups may start to give thanks on my post. This is my humble request to take action aganist this abusing.
      How such spammers are dominating and why ?? the answer is very simple .......you can cry and point out but do nothing

Me already out from this bonus system because I saw that people who are handling the approved button are corrupted so there is no question of crying infront of them and wasting the energy ,they will carry on .

If the forum should be spam free first of all such corrupted people who are linked with this approved system should be punished and then one could think about spammers because in my eye such editors are the top spammers who are keeping eye closed while approving the copypaste material.
      KALEX TRADING JOURNAL-LEARN AND EARN

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Hi,

Please take action against the spammer who is stealing another user's content.

The Orgincal Post link here: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15238447

The cheater post link here: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15238492

If you still did not understand whats going here! Please look at the below evidence.

Orginal Content by Interlock:

Originally posted by [B
        Interlock[/B];15238447]Hello everyone.

Good day.

Warmest welcome to today's trading journal update. I am passing a good trading week in my demo trading account, but I am bored with my real trading account due to that wrong Bitcoin trade. Again Bitcoin is flying towards the 40,000 level. If it reaches the 42,000 level then I will get another margin call. U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren advised Treasury secretary Janey Yellen to reduce cryptocurrency risks. There is no sign that Bitcoin will fall soon, which is not a good sign for my trading.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]397011[/ATTACH]

Yesterday's trading history:

Yesterday I opened a sell trade in Crude oil, and it closed with my TP hit. I am missing some excellent trading opportunities due to this wrong trade in Bitcoin. It's a lesson for you that never open any trade without the stop-loss strategy. Otherwise, you have to face trouble like mine.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]397012[/ATTACH]

Scheduled news for trading:

Tonight is a vital night for the Forex trader. Because there is the FOMC statement today. 100-200 pips movement seems very easy in such high-impact news. Check the enclosed scheduled information for trading and prepare your trading plan accordingly.

Update of my running trade in Bitcoin:

Yesterday Bitcoin went down, but suddenly it moved upwards again. Now it's testing the 40,000 level, which is a terrible sign for my trading. It may lead me to get another margin call. It would be a great experience as I never got the margin call from Cryptocurrency trading. Follow the below trading strategy for Bitcoin:

Entry point: 38,000 level
        Take profit: 40,000 level
        Stop loss: 37,000 level.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]397014[/ATTACH]

What do you think about this running trade in Bitcoin? Do you believe that I can survive this week? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable and informative research. Stay at home and stay safe.

Copy-paste by Emma who has stolen content from Interlock:

Originally posted by [B
        Emma Samantha[/B];15238492]Good morning, respected forum fellows, traders, and readers from all over the world. How are you? What about your trading performance this week? Today is Wednesday and the third trading day of the week. So far, the market has shown excellent trading opportunities, and many traders make a handsome amount of profit. Almost in every update, I emphasized stop-loss because this can save your capital from a colossal disaster. Always follow money management in forex trading and enjoy this business.

AUD USD:

I was able to establish two trendline resistance on the daily chart of AUDUSD, but none was possible for trendline support on the chart, which was why I sold AUDUSD. It implies that the trend of today favours the bearish direction. AUDUSD has tried to buy since last week but it has been unable to make any impressive bullish progress. With the trendline resistance at 0.7287 rejecting the price of the market yesterday and the formation of a bearish candlestick afterwards, AUDUSD will be weak today. The MACD and stochastic oscillator are also negative with the market in support of the bearish trend, it will reach last week low of 0.7289 with time, this is where my take profit is. My stop loss is at the high of yesterday at 0.7388.

[ATTACH]397076[/ATTACH]
        Scheduled news for trading:

Tonight is a vital night for the Forex trader. Because there is the FOMC statement today. 100-200 pips movement seems very easy in such high-impact news. Check the enclosed scheduled information for trading and prepare your trading plan accordingly.

Yesterday Bitcoin went down, but suddenly it moved upwards again. Now it's testing the 40,000 level, which is a terrible sign for my trading. It may lead me to get another margin call. It would be a great experience as I never got the margin call from Cryptocurrency trading. Follow the below trading strategy for Bitcoin:

Entry point: 38,000 level
        Take profit: 40,000 level
        Stop loss: 37,000 level.

[ATTACH]397079[/ATTACH]

Such kind of activity totally prohibited on this forum and I am requesting the authority to take proper action against this.

Thanks & Regards

Bappy4x

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Hi,

Please take action against the spammer who is stealing another user's content.

The Orgincal Post link here: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15238447

The cheater post link here: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15238492

If you still did not understand whats going here! Please look at the below evidence.

Orginal Content by Interlock:

Copy-paste by Emma who has stolen content from Interlock:

Such kind of activity totally prohibited on this forum and I am requesting the authority to take proper action against this.

Thanks & Regards

Bappy4x
          Gossip and jealousy all the time is not a sign of a good member. Work hard and go beyond your hard work
          In the forex market we get success right now. When we have good planning and good strategy.

Sunstrar Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by sunstrar View Post
            Gossip and jealousy all the time is not a sign of a good member. Work hard and go beyond your hard work

Stealing other's content is not sign of a good member also, even its crime anywhere in the world whatever its on online or in real life. Are you with these guys who copy or steal other content?

If you are! Then I request the authority to check any interconnection (Like his refer or anything else) with the suspected user with the Sunstar user.

Regards

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Stealing other's content is not sign of a good member also, even its crime anywhere in the world whatever its on online or in real life. Are you with these guys who copy or steal other content?

If you are! Then I request the authority to check any interconnection (Like he refer or anything else) with the suspected user with the Sunstar user.

Regards
              LOL bro you are saying that copy pasters are abusing the bonus system. Do you know the bonus has been updated? :12_laugh:

And almost everyone has received a bonus whose posts have been approved. All my posts were approved.:14_really_happy:

I didn't get anything. Now I'm hopeless. What is going on in this forum mate? You cannot understand my pain.

After a lot of work daily but the result is zero. :17_lmao:

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by Ikhlas View Post
                LOL bro you are saying that copy paster is abusing the bonus system. Do you know the bonus has been updated? :12_laugh:

And almost everyone has received a bonus whose posts have been approved. All my posts were approved.:14_really_happy:

I didn't get anything. Now I'm hopeless. What is going on in this forum mate? You cannot understand my pain.

After a lot of work daily but the result is zero. :17_lmao:
                Keep it up through your quality content, the new algorithm of the bonus system is different. You can see, I have a lot of apporved post. It may takes one month to get the actual bonus. I got updated only $6, but time to time, it will increase.

I promise, keep it up through quality and you will get the result soon if you can bring traffic through your content. Please be noted that dont reply with such kind of issue on this thread. You just can make report against user who are abusing the bonus system through copy paste or other cheating activity,

Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Hi Admins and moderators!

Once again, someone has stolen my content and this time, the user looks too clever. He has user rewriter tool and collect content from differet post on my journal. Let's see, you are able to find that or not?

The suspecious content is here : https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15239428

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Yes, I have found this content. He stolen content from your journal mate. You are right he uses rewrite tools to rewrite the original content. Let's see below which one's content did he steal?

Qadeerfx stole your this content link is available below:

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15239068

How did he rewrite content?

Let's try to know:

We copy the first part of your content mate and rewrite it by using QuilBot.com. Which Qadeerfx used to rewrite the content. I have attached a chart of the bottom part which I am going to rewrite for full proof without misunderstanding.

Name:	Screenshot_20210802-140321_1627895012890_1627895030887.jpg
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	17463178

What was the result when I rewrite the content?

Finally, the result is ready so let's see. The user changes the regional content using this tool. The name of the rewriter tool is QuilBot.com.

Now you can see that when I rewrote bappy4x's content, Qadeerfx and rewritten content turned out to be the same.
                    You can see proof below.

This is bappy4x's content which I have rewritten for proof:

Name:	Screenshot_20210802-133326_1627895284717.jpg
Size:	369.0 KB
ID:	17463179

Rewritten content and the post of Qadeerfx:

Name:	Screenshot_20210802-133326_1627895284717_1627895984542.jpg
Size:	368.0 KB
ID:	17463182

Name:	Screenshot_20210802-141655_1627895826282.jpg
Size:	308.0 KB
ID:	17463183
                    Now you can see that the content I rewrote of bappy4x is the same as that of Qadeerfx. I appeal to the admin panel to please take action against the user.
                    Tacaz Trading Journal

Nothing is true everything is permitted!

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Hi,

Once again a user starts copying my post. This time he has changed just lot, orders and instrument. Some of parts are rewritten.

My original Content here: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15240085

Originally posted by undefined View Post
                      Closed Trades Update:

Yesterday, I executed some buy orders for silver with a short-term trading plan, whereas I found a strong buying opportunity for white silver. The US Dollar Index was moving towards the bearish region, and it was creating a huge pressure on the silver to move towards the bullish area. A few moments ago, I closed silver buy orders with a good amount of profit, around $100. Still, there is a good buying opportunity on silver metal. Overall, I am looking forward to a potential buying opportunity on silver, which should be trading around the $25.80 price mark soon.

Name: trades04082021silvertradesbappy4x.PNG Views: 39 Size: 13.7 KB

Trading Instrument: Silver.
                      Instrument Type: Metal.
                      Order: Buy.
                      Number of Trades: 05.
                      Lot Size: 2.50 (InstaForex Lot).
                      Entry Point: $25.50.
                      Take Profit: Did not set.
                      Stop loss: Didn't set.
                      Close at:$25.59.
                      Profit: $100.
                      Trading Term: Short-term.

The Economic Calendar: Wednesday, 4 August 2021

Today we have some important news about the USD currency which will have a huge impact on USD trading. Commodity traders should be concerned that today we have crude oil inventories which may have a huge impact on crude oil trading. I should mention that we got bad stock reports from the last crude oil inventory reports. So, any positive data from crude oil stocks will push the price of crude oil towards the bearish region.

The suspected user's post link here: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15240116

Originally posted by undefined View Post
                      Closed Trade In Crude Oil

Yesterday, I open orders to sell some Crude oil with a 0.01 lots in short-term trading plan, while I had a strong opportunity to sell for crude oil. The US dollar index was moving towards the downtrend, and this was putting a lot of pressure on crude oil to move downward. After A few hours later I was closed the selling orders with a good amount of profit, now there is a good chance of sell on crude oil Overall, I'm looking forward to a possible selling opportunity on crude oil, which should be trading near soon.

Today News for Trading

Today we have some important news about USD currency which will have a huge impact on USD trading. Commodity traders should be concerned that today we have crude oil inventory which could have a huge impact on the crude oil trade. I should mention that we have received bad stock reports from the last inventory reports of crude oil. Therefore, any positive data from crude oil reserves will lead crude oil prices to the downtrend.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Hi,
                        I don't know how do I tell this!! The forum authority should be more responsible about it. Today, I have two report.

User's copying other user's chart/ manager's chart:

The original post link here: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15242856

The clone chart link here: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15242860

It is crime to stole other user's content/chart/ the posting style. I have also noticed that some senior members also copying my posting style and if you do it again, i will report against you and i will prove that the style you have copied from me. Please try to express your own style.

The most concerning issue here:

I have seen that some users are using fake likes/thanks on their own posts, I have reported about it but the authority did not take any action. On the live trading section, thanks or likes are more important to keep their post on top post. Actually, anyone can put fake thanks using vpn, but it is cheating the forum. I think moderators should be more concerned on this.

I am explaining, why unregistered thanks make matter here.

Name:	unreg1.PNG
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	17466730

Name:	unreg2.PNG
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	17466732

I think you understand the importance to keep your post on the top, top posts may get more visitors. But some users have manipulated the system which may break the forum rules as 'cheating the forum'. For your better inspection, i am providing here some links.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15241937

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...7#post15242807

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15242508

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...9#post15241729

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...7#post15241937

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15242643

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15242503

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...2#post15241982

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15242459

Dear moderators, don't sleep and stop them because they are grabbing bonuses by abusing the system.

Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Hi,
                          I don't know how do I tell this!! The forum authority should be more responsible about it. Today, I have two report.

The original post link here: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15242856

The clone chart link here: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15242860

It is crime to stole other user's content/chart/ the posting style. I have also noticed that some senior members also copying my posting style and if you do it again, i will report against you and i will prove that the style you have copied from me. Please try to express your own style.

I have seen that some users are using fake likes/thanks on their own posts, I have reported about it but the authority did not take any action. On the live trading section, thanks or likes are more important to keep their post on top post. Actually, anyone can put fake thanks using vpn, but it is cheating the forum. I think moderators should be more concerned on this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]402867[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]402869[/ATTACH]

I think you understand the importance to keep your post on the top, top posts may get more visitors. But some users have manipulated the system which may break the forum rules as 'cheating the forum'. For your better inspection, i am providing here some links.

Dear moderators, don't sleep and stop them because they are grabbing bonuses by abusing the system.

Thanks

Stop blaming on me brother, because I never work as a spammer, you can visit my profile how much posts I have and ho much thanks I give to other members and peoples gives me.

Name:	x1.png
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	17466819

12k like I give to other peoples while I got 16k which is great performance from my quality article.

You can see there are the registered and active forum members thanks my post, while the other 5 unregistered thanks form the visitors, and i don't know how and who like me. I never spam here, I have the 6442 post on my profile, if I was a spammer then earlier I will be banned, so this Vilification on me is useless.

Name:	x2.png
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	17466820

Be a pro and loyal members brother, don't conflict on other. Thank you!!!
                          My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Hi,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]402867[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]402869[/ATTACH]

Thanks
                            I'm Confused:

Dear bappy4x; I think your eyes are not working properly you are not giving full time to the forum, You are forgetting that there are other members who are doing the same thing.

But, in live Discus many people get such unregister thanks because their work is very good and people like them, I show you such picture and heroes and also give their link, please check them

I am trying to explain to you that first you check the all forum member,s and then come and complain where, I hope you will get over this

Name:	Screenshot_2021-08-17-12-32-36-88.jpg
Size:	421.9 KB
ID:	17466885

Name:	Screenshot_2021-08-17-12-32-26-98.jpg
Size:	465.3 KB
ID:	17466886

Name:	Screenshot_2021-08-17-12-32-16-98.jpg
Size:	439.4 KB
ID:	17466887

Name:	Screenshot_2021-08-17-12-32-07-22.jpg
Size:	413.4 KB
ID:	17466888

Name:	Screenshot_2021-08-17-12-31-54-02.jpg
Size:	492.5 KB
ID:	17466890

You open the link and check its page and both front and back page You will see many such posts.

Please note this date:

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15197733

So you must have checked back that how many were there but note this date, no unregistered thanks is visible here Where my brain is working, you should tell the most cheater you Mister and Mis Fadilah

Maybe, You said in your journal that if you search my name in Google, then I will get SEO so i think that Fadilah SEO are getting And the rest of the members are chatting.

You have to clear my confusion that who is chatting and who is acting honestly:

Regard" Leofric"

Leofric Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I've expected this and I think this is the primary goal of this thread.

All the other reports were just a cover to make it legitimate, but it seems that it was planned from the beginning by some joules members.

well, you should try better coz I'm not going anywhere.

:05_kiss_-_medium: already reported 3 months ago.

Get a life.

Daily analysis of major and cross pairs, metals and oil

Click here to subscribe

Comment

Advanced mode

X