Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Appeal to Editorial Team - Don't Jerk off responsibilities
    Appeal to Editorial Team - Don't Jerk off responsibilities by saying that the grammar is poor. You people should point out that where is their fault if you reject any posts.

This time I saw that the message came like this

"Unfortunately, the post you sent(https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...7#post15227917) did not pass the editor's check due to Poor grammar therefore it cannot participate in the bonus program. Your material can be retested, but not earlier than the next day. We remind you that you have used 6 attempts out of 10 possible."

In this whole month, I wrote only 3 posts (All are rejected ) then how come it's written that I used 6 attempts.

With the same writing, some writers are getting high bonuses and some are getting low. When you people point out or reject any posts you should be clear and instruct us that where is the fault and how we can improve.

I heard that some members are there who are getting constant approved posts but they are getting low bonuses.

When anyone wants to tell something, you people point out that they are spreading the rumours .
    KALEX TRADING JOURNAL-LEARN AND EARN
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I am agreed with you dear, and I already requested the editorial team to please tell the members and highlight their mistakes but no one replied to me. Once a member's post is approved and the next day he/she write the same pattern post and got rejected label with the arguments of poor English or poor grammar.
    "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
    My Latest Trading journal update is below
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15175534

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by undefined View Post
      You people should point out that where is their fault if you reject any posts.
      I don't expect options like this to be available because that would mean a lot of work due to the number of posts processed every day.

For example, imagine if there are 100 rejected posts during the day, this will mean that the editorial team has to send an email explaining the reasons for rejection in detail 100 times, and this is a lot of extra work.

It is up to us, the members, to help each other in this regard until something new comes from the administration about this. Those who have found their way around this should not hesitate to offer their help whenever they can.

Daily analysis of major and cross pairs, metals and oil

Click here to subscribe

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by fadilah View Post
        I don't expect options like this to be available because that would mean a lot of work due to the number of posts processed every day.

For example, imagine if there are 100 rejected posts during the day, this will mean that the editorial team has to send an email explaining the reasons for rejection in detail 100 times, and this is a lot of extra work.

It is up to us, the members, to help each other in this regard until something new comes from the administration about this. Those who have found their way around this should not hesitate to offer their help whenever they can.
        When the administration takes some decision they should always be clear what they are doing .It is a very good thing that people like you are willing to help rejected members like us but the people who made the rules should solve the problem .How many times people like us will run to you people .Suppose some 100 posts are rejected and all comes to you for help ..can you help them all ?

It is much easier for the administration to handle such things because they are investing loads of money here and indulging some legit members like you as moderators will not be so hard , things should be very clear .When posts are rejected if they give some explanations then we can improve .Suppose now if i show you the rejected posts and you give me some suggestions then the things may not be 100% accurate also because your thinking and the editorial way of thinking may not match properly .

To avoid the hassle one simple thing they can do is that they can show upto three posts max to any members because getting their valuable suggestions are very very important .

Frankly i praise the step they have taken and me not bothered that my posts are rejected continuously because i want to see the forum grow stronger and i feel now its going through the right path .

But i want to know that what way the editorial team is thinking .

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by undefined View Post
          To avoid the hassle one simple thing they can do is that they can show upto three posts max to any members because getting their valuable suggestions are very very important .
          agree with you, that's a very reasonable idea.

Daily analysis of major and cross pairs, metals and oil

Click here to subscribe

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Yesterday I applied for my post to get approved by the team but they reject my post for poor grammar quality. It is really hard to accept, here someone may be a professor in English grammar or someone like me just knows how to post an analysis for others to get to know the next possible movement of any currency pair of the market.

This is kind of rule is not for a trader actually. Because there is no rule in the world that if you want to be a forex trader you have to know English or be a professor of English grammar.

You know guys, my mentor is a hugely successful trader in Forex and the stock market but he doesn't know how to read English properly or how to write English perfectly but in this year of 2021 till now he earned $21K profit so far. If he shares his strategy or trading techniques with us then maybe we can make a profit like him but he is not welcome into this forum anymore for these English grammatical rules.

So in conclusion, I like to say, This Grammar rule for making an analysis or sharing our thoughts in that forum is not appropriate at all.

Because if visitor read my post and understood what I actually mean in my post then it is enough to follow.
            Check the link below to Learn How to get Daily 10 Pips from the Market

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I’m guessing many members are already using Grammarly but like I pointed out in my post here:

Code:
              h ttps://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?322496-Appeal-against-rejected-posts-from-users-quot-Bonus-for-quality-quot-program&p=15229951&viewfull=1#post15229951
              using an app is no shortcut to improving anyone’s English proficiency.

This much, I can guarantee.

The app is helpful for people who at least have the basics like syntax and grammar as a whole and then the app will give suggestions and recommendations. If someone does not master at least the basics then forget the app because it won’t help the situation of that person at all. The reason is as I said, the app is not designed to give a shortcut to the user but rather, to assist in writing in English.

From my observations, the forum needs a qualified person to handle this matter and they must hire at least 2 of them. By qualified, I mean people who have a degree in the English language or teachers, but preferably real editors who have been working in the industry before. Expensive, yes. But this will guarantee the result. This is if they are serious about stepping up the level of English in the forum. Any other option is not that much desirable.

Simple trading with me in my trading journal:
              https://investsocial.com/forum/trading-discussion-area/trading-strategies/trading-journal/235714-jmn-s-trading-journal?p=17943984#post17943984

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

English is just like anything else in life, you can learn it. From what I can see, the forum has too many posts with broken English and this prevented the forum from growing its audience base. If they want to enter a more prestigious level, they must improve the quality of English in the forum as a whole and this is exactly the path that the forum is taking. However sad it may be, many members in this forum will feel marginalized when actually it’s not the owner’s intention to do so. They simply want to improve the forum.

If I may suggest, learn English. Properly. Not just some youtube English, you know, those videos that you see there. Start from the vocabulary and then syntax and then grammar as a whole. Takes time, yes. But it will be worth it.

Using google translate and then installing Grammarly will get you nowhere.

Learn English the way it should be and maybe you won’t need to use Grammarly anymore.

Not everyone will be happy with this post because obviously I'm a new member but I’m only giving out my opinion in the hope that someone will benefit from my suggestion. If they don’t like it and they hate me for it, then so be it.

https://investsocial.com/forum/trading-discussion-area/trading-strategies/trading-journal/235714-jmn-s-trading-journal?p=17943984#post17943984

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by skyboy View Post
                  Yesterday I applied for my post to get approved by the team but they reject my post for poor grammar quality. It is really hard to accept, here someone may be a professor in English grammar or someone like me just knows how to post an analysis for others to get to know the next possible movement of any currency pair of the market.

This is kind of rule is not for a trader actually. Because there is no rule in the world that if you want to be a forex trader you have to know English or be a professor of English grammar.

You know guys, my mentor is a hugely successful trader in Forex and the stock market but he doesn't know how to read English properly or how to write English perfectly but in this year of 2021 till now he earned $21K profit so far. If he shares his strategy or trading techniques with us then maybe we can make a profit like him but he is not welcome into this forum anymore for these English grammatical rules.

So in conclusion, I like to say, This Grammar rule for making an analysis or sharing our thoughts in that forum is not appropriate at all.

Because if visitor read my post and understood what I actually mean in my post then it is enough to follow.
                  They don't care, if they like u... Your posts will be approved.. If not... Try thousand times u will fail

The approach is good but some r misusing that power and that is not true for this forum but for the whole world.

Better go and try to get a phd in English and even that also if ur luck is bad ur posts can be rejected because their degree is limitless in English.

But if such attitude remains I fear this forum will survive or not... May be lots of new members r coming but such rules will surely demotivate them because here main criteria now is English literature and not good analysis..

FRANKLY They have no guts to point out what is correct grammar.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by James McNamara View Post
                    English is just like anything else in life, you can learn it. From what I can see, the forum has too many posts with broken English and this prevented the forum from growing its audience base. If they want to enter a more prestigious level, they must improve the quality of English in the forum as a whole and this is exactly the path that the forum is taking. However sad it may be, many members in this forum will feel marginalized when actually it’s not the owner’s intention to do so. They simply want to improve the forum.

If I may suggest, learn English. Properly. Not just some youtube English, you know, those videos that you see there. Start from the vocabulary and then syntax and then grammar as a whole. Takes time, yes. But it will be worth it.

Using google translate and then installing Grammarly will get you nowhere.

Learn English the way it should be and maybe you won’t need to use Grammarly anymore.

Not everyone will be happy with this post because obviously I'm a new member but I’m only giving out my opinion in the hope that someone will benefit from my suggestion. If they don’t like it and they hate me for it, then so be it.
                    You are right. Every organization wants to improve their rating; which is a good thing.The forum needs to move to higher levels. Though, currently I am suffering as a result of the new rules, but in truth and in fairness to the editorial team I realized my English is not as good as I thought it was.

The forum is still being helpful by advising the use of Grammarly. So it is now up to us to try the best we can to get better in our posting. Of course, it is not an easy challenge. For me, I have resolved to do my best to get to the standard expected.
                    Thanks for visiting my Trading Journal. Your contributions are highly appreciated. Thanks, friends!
                    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by loaded-prof View Post
                      he forum is still being helpful by advising the use of Grammarly
                      After getting 99 to 100 score in Grammarly also posts are rejected and that happened to me also which proves that they wants some more upgradation in posts ,Grammarly is not enough now.
                      I am not against the rule but the editorial team should come and help us as because after 100 score also the posts are rejected then what to do I don't know because if things goes like that after few rejection I will get ban .

SO WHAT IS MY FAULT ? ................YES YOU ARE POOR IN ENGLISH AND FOR THAT YOU GOT BAN .:02_love_hearts:

NOW ALSO ME SEEING MEMBERS ARE THERE WHO ARE DOING PURE SPAMMING BUT THEY ARE NOT BANNED ? ...WHY ??

ARE THE MODERATORS WAITING FOR OTHERS TO REPORT ????............NO THEY ARE BUSY WITH ENGLISH EDIT POSTS .

recently i read a post of a member that inspite his posts are approved he got about 60 cents only

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

that proves that not only approved posts but your posts should be well searched into the search engine what I personally think to get good bonus .

is there any member who are new and with approved posts and getting such miracle bonus ...pls do tell so that we can get motivation from u guys

Last edited by ; 29-06-2021, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                      • #12 Collapse

Good English will get your post approved and also get your status upgraded into a Trusted User like some already achieved. However, I never said that good English will get you a big bonus.

For bonus matter, I don’t have a clue because I’m a new member. Some members already got their bonus since yesterday but the majority still don’t get it including me. Others already got it also but obviously not satisfactory.

Comment

Advanced mode

X