Strike: This forum is going to be very useless and also soon involving in spammers. The editorial team doing nothing. Reply here if you have any reason to do that.
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Strike: This forum is going to be very useless and also soon involving in spammers. The editorial team doing nothing. Reply here if you have any reason to do that.
    Hello dear members and admins.

You all not doing to the members. It's not only my problem it's the problem for all the members. Because when I was posted in my trading journal and other section then I had not received any bonus. So, the admins tell me you are not claiming posts. So I understand that. But now I start posting in the Encyclopedia section. They also banned me for the reason of low quality. But in rules, they said that the post has 250 maximum words so it's good for the bonus. But my posts are over 1000 words and with proper English and grammar.
    You are all ****ing idiot. If you have any problem with me please talk to me face to face. But don't do that bullshit with all the members and don't waste their hard work and time. Your all rules are full of bullshit and you also receiving money for SEO but you all said that if we got rejected post then we did not receive any bonus. But the rejected post also generates an audience to the forum.

If your want to reject our posts due to poor English. Then you need to delete those posts rather than reject them. You all doing spams and just using members' hard work and analyzing their patience. if this happens like this then you lose all the respected and experienced members.

Your need you solve this issue or correct your forum rules. if you want to run this forum. otherwise, **** off and don't waste members' time and experience. You all only making money from other hard work and did not give them good bonus and just using members' power. You have no right to do that. Please members do support if you want justice. otherwise, you all threaten like that if you did not take action against this kind of issue. I have not peaceful word for the forum and its team members all doing bullshit and just grabbing innocent member's dollars.
    Shame on you.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by Helsinki View Post

You all not doing to the members. It's not only my problem it's the problem for all the members. Because when I was posted in my trading journal and other section then I had not received any bonus. So, the admins tell me you are not claiming posts. So I understand that. But now I start posting in the Encyclopedia section. They also banned me for the reason of low quality. But in rules, they said that the post has 250 maximum words so it's good for the bonus. But my posts are over 1000 words and with proper English and grammar.
    You are all ****ing idiot. If you have any problem with me please talk to me face to face. But don't do that bullshit with all the members and don't waste their hard work and time. Your all rules are full of bullshit and you also receiving money for SEO but you all said that if we got rejected post then we did not receive any bonus. But the rejected post also generates an audience to the forum.

If your want to reject our posts due to poor English. Then you need to delete those posts rather than reject them. You all doing spams and just using members' hard work and analyzing their patience. if this happens like this then you lose all the respected and experienced members.

Your need you solve this issue or correct your forum rules. if you want to run this forum. otherwise, **** off and don't waste members' time and experience. You all only making money from other hard work and did not give them good bonus and just using members' power. You have no right to do that. Please members do support if you want justice. otherwise, you all threaten like that if you did not take action against this kind of issue. I have not peaceful word for the forum and its team members all doing bullshit and just grabbing innocent member's dollars.
    Shame on you.

I can feel your bad feeling here dear.

You guys are working hard but received nothing from the weekly bonus for a long time. It's normal that you will become upset.

I am Interlock, the highest-paid MT5 forum user is suffering from the weekly bonus now. I don't know what's going on in the forum now. People are knocking me continuously but I replied to them I am not perfect to give you advice about how to get a good weekly bonus. Personally, I also too much disappointed with the recent performance of the MT5 forum, especially with the editorial team. They approved copy-paste post and a post which have 30+ errors in Grammarly. But they said that they reject a post that has 3+ errors.

Just continue your post. I witnessed many ups and downs of the MT5 forum in my five and half years journey mate. It will be solved for sure. Sometimes spammers will take the lead and sometimes legit members will take the lead.

When you visit any new website or broker house's website, firstly you always search for a senior member for taking suggestion. The MT5 forum should be serious about the old legit members otherwise they will suffer a lot in the future. Newbie won't get interested to continue the same account for a long time. As a result, visitors will come and check that all are new users. They will count this website as a scam site.

Hopefully, the MT5 forum will bounce back strongly again as they have many fabulous old records. :mt5rocks:
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by undefined View Post
      you all said that if we got rejected post then we did not receive any bonus. But the rejected post also generates an audience to the forum.
      if your want to reject our posts due to poor English. Then you need to delete those posts rather than reject them

Daily analysis of major and cross pairs, metals and oil

Click here to subscribe

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

if your want to reject our posts due to poor English. Then you need to delete those posts rather than reject them
        Exactly, each and every rejected post be deleted. 90% of forum posts are being rejected, but they are getting traffic from these posts too. They are getting worth, but we are not. Also, it will make a question about the reputation of the forum, which was being the number one forex traders community all over the world. So, the forum authority should think about this program.

Thanks
        Live Trading Discussion- CL/Crude Oil, GOLD, GBP/USD, EUR/USD.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

There's no point in you complaining and screaming here bro.
          everything that happened here was so inconsequential.

The admin and this forum belong to them, we are just slaves, and you just keep complaining. It's useless, you won't be bothered bro. as well as employees who resign from their work.

The forum and the admin will be very ignorant, many other members will keep coming. MAY ALSO GO OUT EASY . Go ahead

You'LL Never Walk Alone - Liverpool
          *** sigpic ***

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Yes, you are exactly right. The editor team is rejecting our posts without any good reasons, it is only an excuse to not pay bonus. This forum has become a zaste of time, last week 90% of my posts were rejected, which means I won't get any bonus, I spent a lot of time posting on the forum, but the editor team don't care about our efforts, they just reject posts so the instaforex company can pay less bonuses.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Hi all,

I don't think there is anyone happy in the forum anymore, so what's the point?

The forum administration got it right some months ago until the issue of approval and rejection set in. How would you sell the market as a poster and attract traffics when rejections are all over there? My advice to the forum administration is to abort the project of approval or rejection, it has failed with the look of things. MT5 forum is one of the top forex forums, it should not go down the lane when it supposed to be gaining more relevance. Frankly speaking, there is no true basis for posts rejection or approval because I can point out to many approved posts that have more than 25 errors, I just don't want to cause havoc. It's painful to see a moderator rushing to treat several posts within just a day, thereby rejecting virtually every post that comes their way. It's our brain, energy, time and efforts, it shouldn't be trashed just like that, we are human beings and feel. I nearly cried on Friday when almost all the backlogs of my posts got rejected despite my good works which are subjected to improvements. This is painful!

There is no perfect writer, software or anything, that's why we should be allowed to be more natural, but they should technically guide us and be frown on the abusers only.
              MY LATEST/TODAY'S JOURNAL UPDATE
              https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15112348

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Although I agree with some of your issues, and I have talked about all of these issues earlier, I don't like your way of talking and complaining about your problems. I understand your feeling, but this is not a reason to deviate from respect and the proper way of speaking.
                The End‎'s - Trading journal

Dr The End Clinic

Comment

Advanced mode
                • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by Helsinki View Post

Shame on you.
                  This is not the way to talk about the administration like this, it's your 1st and final warning. If you think your posts are rejected by mistake and you think there are no errors then you can also send a message directly to moderator they will check them again and thoroughly and can help you on that. If they are good then that can be reclaimed.

Still there are many users who are getting good bonuses. You have to work according to the rules given by the administration team. They are the authority they have rights to reject any post with few errors as I mention and you have rights to appeal your rejected posts. 
                  InstaForex - the best broker in Asia

Comment

Advanced mode

X