Injustice with me ? I am PhilipOscar ! Read the article! What i have problems ?
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Injustice with me ? I am PhilipOscar ! Read the article! What i have problems ?
    hello brothers and sister, Hopes all of you will be fine and good!

I will say all things clearly?

First, of all with the reason of copy paste i am getting banned but the proofs was for the best answer content section! Please be attention, if i am copy paste here then where are the proofs from which website i was copy and pasting,

Secondly, if i am banned in the encyclopedia section then why you banned me from all forum> If you was not agree to me for working into the best answer content then why you banned me permanently from the forum. It is good to say that if i am a spammer then banned me from the copy pasting.

Thirdly, warning should be given to me for the other sections except from the encyclopedia section. This is the rule.

Just i will say here clearway that please open my account name PhilipOscar from the other section and i don't mind if you banned me in the best answer content, because you know except form the copy pasting in the best answer content the work is impossible with the typing

I am an old user and to banned me permanently is not justice to me. So please unbanned my account form being permanently banned!

Its my request to all administrator & moderators

Best regard PhilipOscar

X