• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

I am so worried brothers !!!
    I am so worried brothers !!!
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

hello brothers and sister, Hopes all of you will be fine and good!

I will say all things clearly?

First, of all with the reason of copy paste i am getting banned but the proofs was for the best answer content section! Please be attention, if i am copy paste here then where are the proofs from which website i was copy and pasting,

Secondly, if i am banned in the encyclopedia section then why you banned me from all forum> If you was not agree to me for working into the best answer content then why you banned me permanently from the forum. It is good to say that if i am a spammer then banned me from the copy pasting.

Thirdly, warning should be given to me for the other sections except from the encyclopedia section. This is the rule.

Just i will say here clearway that please open my account name PhilipOscar from the other section and i don't mind if you banned me in the best answer content, because you know except form the copy pasting in the best answer content the work is impossible with the typing

Trading journal link is here for the more clarification

Click image for larger version

Name:	ppp.png
Views:	2
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	17441648

I am an old user and to banned me permanently is not justice to me. So please unbanned my account form being permanently banned!

Its my request to all administrator & moderators

Best regard PhilipOscar

Comment

Advanced mode

X