What you need to do if you reached the limit of claiming and not be able to claim??
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What you need to do if you reached the limit of claiming and not be able to claim??
    Dear Admins and Dear members!

I have a question for all those members and admins. Who are say that claiming is the very best option for all of us, and this system is working perfectly. I agree with you. But I have a question about these.

If you reached the limit of your claim and not be able to claim because you are banned for the next one month.

Then bonus program is for those members who are claiming and their posts getting approved, also there is no bonus for the rejected posts.

Then who's enough idiot, that they will be posting and get nothing because he is banned for a month. Even he has done his post, but if he has not the claim option. so why he will post in this forum.

So, please tell me what I need to do? When we are banned for the month and not able to claim our post for the next whole month?? Please leave your opinion on this.

X