Appeal to administrator team to make bappy4x as moderator, because he is doing outstanding by catching big spammers
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Appeal to administrator team to make bappy4x as moderator, because he is doing outstanding by catching big spammers
    Bappy4x is an intelligent person who can easily catch spammers which other moderators could not catch. We want to see bappy4x as a moderator. Bappy4x is doing the work of moderator. So why would moderators be paid? I want bappy4x to be made a moderator because he is doing the same thing as a moderator and he is helping us a lot. You can see I have added the picture below.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210429-152351_1619691852998.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	17592229

As you can see, apna papa also copied and pasted his posts and he always got more bonuses. And apna papa has been catch by bappy4x. And bappy4x deserved as a moderator.

And the other spammer whose name was barayde It is also caught by bappy4x. Bappy4x is like a angle for us because it is doing us justice where other moderators are not doing. So I appeal to bappy4x to be made moderator.

I hope some of the others members will also support this thread.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by NeonXPawn View Post
    Bappy4x is an intelligent person who can easily catch spammers which other moderators could not catch. We want to see bappy4x as a moderator. Bappy4x is doing the work of moderator. So why would moderators be paid? I want bappy4x to be made a moderator because he is doing the same thing as a moderator and he is helping us a lot. You can see I have added the picture below.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]368592[/ATTACH]

As you can see, apna papa also copied and pasted his posts and he always got more bonuses. And apna papa has been catch by bappy4x. And bappy4x deserved as a moderator.

And the other spammer whose name was barayde It is also caught by bappy4x. Bappy4x is like a angle for us because it is doing us justice where other moderators are not doing. So I appeal to bappy4x to be made moderator.

I hope some of the others members will also support this thread.
    Well, first and foremost i want you to know the other moderators are also doing good jobs. The problem is in the workload. I see we do not have up to 10 moderators here....just my thinking, i might be wrong. The mt5 forum is a big forex community. That coupled with the fact that bonuses are on weekly basis make identifying the cheats/scammers on time difficult, thereby making the cheats go away with good bonuses before finally being caught.

Secondly, bappy4x is certainly a very brilliant fellow. When i joined the forum in February, 2020, he carried the tag, "Ex-Moderator." It was later the tag was removed. Evidently, he had been a moderator before. I believe he would do a good job if considered for the post.

Thirdly, i would appeal to the mt5 forum and instaforex to consider some senior members of the forum for the post of moderators to help with the workload. Senior members like Kalex, bappy4x, Interlock, amiron56 and grasper could be considered and given a probation period of 3 months.

Lastly, don't ever expect perfection from any moderator. We all are humans. They need our co-operation to successfully run the forum.

Long live the mt5 forum; long live instaforex!
    Thanks for visiting my Trading Journal. Your contributions are highly appreciated. Thanks, friends!
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Bappy4x is a great guy who supports all the members. Of course, he has caught a lot of spammers. You has done a great job to appeal for bappy4x. I think bappy4x is useful for all members. You snatched the word out of my mouth. Other moderators are not working properly and honestly. I also want to appeal that bappy4x be made the moderator.

I'm with you NeonXPawn!

I hope like me other members will support this thread.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

You all did a good job for all users, but I want the same. First of all you can see that howtoforextrade texted aviz but he did not reply him. Because they are giving importance to anyone privately. He had messaged him about how to attach the account? But aviz did not reply to howtoforextrade. You can see in attachment below.

Name:	Screenshot_20210505-171450_1620217345080.jpg
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	17441297

Bappy4x has explained everything to howtoforextrade very well. Aviz should have answered howtoforextrade but he is not giving importance to anyone. You can see below that Bappy4x has replayed to howtoforextrade. Because bappy4x helps everyone. I want him to be the moderator.
        Because it is very useful for us.

Name:	Screenshot_20210505-171459_1620217718830.jpg
Size:	149.0 KB
ID:	17441298

I left the forum a long time ago knowing the new rules privately. He explained everything I asked him regarding my questions. You can read in the attachment below. What are these moderators doing? I appeal to bappy4x to be made the moderator.

Name:	Screenshot_20210505-172928_1620217782558.jpg
Size:	175.5 KB
ID:	17441299

Comment

Advanced mode
        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
        • #5 Collapse

You guys think that moderators dont reply, tell me when you don't get any response from a moderator. 2nd thing if your issue is regarding administration then you have to wait for the admin reply. No one can fasten the process until the admin looks into your matter. And about Bappy4x we guided him how to do moderation when he was a moderator.

Right now our team is working day and night, I understand your concerns about bonus issues but that doesn't increase your bonus or issue getting less bonus. The only thing that can help you is to make a good quality post and over time your bonus will be increased and about rejection of posts. We are discussing it on a daily basis to make it more easy for users. 

If you want to sort your problems then contact with moderators we are here to guide you.

and users said they dont get reply

If you have any issues then discuss with moderators, criticizing the moderation team wont help you to increase your bonus.
          Last edited by ; 05-05-2021, 07:28 PM.
          InstaForex - the best broker in Asia

Comment

Advanced mode

X