The second month is going to the end, But still, I received no bonus for any week.
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

The second month is going to the end, But still, I received no bonus for any week.
    Hello admins and Moderators!

I join the forum in the half of the second month, I received a bonus is only for the first two weeks, But till now, I'm only posting and posting, but receive nothing and just waiting for the admin's reply, I heard this from the last one month, that your issue is forwarded to the admin, and still, there is no reply from the admin.

I know the admin has a lot of work related to the forum and other issues. But it up to a month and I'm still on a waiting list, but the other members receive their bonus and I didn't receive it. Kindly do something. Thanks
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by Helsinki View Post
    Hello admins and Moderators!

I join the forum in the half of the second month, I received a bonus is only for the first two weeks, But till now, I'm only posting and posting, but receive nothing and just waiting for the admin's reply, I heard this from the last one month, that your issue is forwarded to the admin, and still, there is no reply from the admin.

I know the admin has a lot of work related to the forum and other issues. But it up to a month and I'm still on a waiting list, but the other members receive their bonus and I didn't receive it. Kindly do something. Thanks
    That's really a boring task to face such a scenario.

Not only you, but a lot of users are also now facing this. The moderator has no valid reply regarding this issue because they are searching for the answer also.

Hopefully, everything will be fixed by this month.
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Interlock View Post
      That's really a boring task to face such a scenario.

Not only you, but a lot of users are also now facing this. The moderator has no valid reply regarding this issue because they are searching for the answer also.

Hopefully, everything will be fixed by this month.
      You are right dear mate!

But this problem is increasing and not being solved, and my bonus is missing for approximately two months. Admins need to check this and inform me what is the problem.

Comment

Advanced mode

X