Request to all respected adminstrator & moderator ?
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Good morning to all visitor I am facing the problem that most of the member got there 15 week bonus into their trading account while some on pending. We are working on regular basis then why sir we are not paid with bonus I missed 3 previous week bonus as all the member got the bonus into their trading account. So I am waiting for the position assistance sir. please reply me when you read !!

Thank you !
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by IFX VLadimir View Post
    Good morning to all visitor I am facing the problem that most of the member got there 15 week bonus into their trading account while some on pending. We are working on regular basis then why sir we are not paid with bonus I missed 3 previous week bonus as all the member got the bonus into their trading account. So I am waiting for the position assistance sir. please reply me when you read !!

Thank you !
    Just do copy from other websites and paste it here then the editor team will approve your post and you will get a good bonus.

Otherwise, it looks like buy a lottery ticket and wait for the result. This is how the forum is running now. Same post they approve once and similar category post they rejected another time.

This editor team tries to lead the forum to bring the old days (dark age when spammers always remain at the top) of the forum.

Some users received regular Approved signs but still, they have received 0. The selfish users don't even share their bonus part in their trading journal. Because they know that they have earned it in an illegal way.

To earn more with this under construction system, just do what I mentioned above. Some spammers are advising me like that. Are you kidding me!!!

Hopefully, everything will be fixed soon.

When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Interlock View Post
      Just do copy from other websites and paste it here then the editor team will approve your post and you will get a good bonus.

Otherwise, it looks like buy a lottery ticket and wait for the result. This is how the forum is running now. Same post they approve once and similar category post they rejected another time.

This editor team tries to lead the forum to bring the old days (dark age when spammers always remain at the top) of the forum.

Some users received regular Approved signs but still, they have received 0. The selfish users don't even share their bonus part in their trading journal. Because they know that they have earned it in an illegal way.

To earn more with this under construction system, just do what I mentioned above. Some spammers are advising me like that. Are you kidding me!!!

Hopefully, everything will be fixed soon.
      approve post means nothing to me man, Just look at my journal and you will find 5 post-approval in this week and I got 5$ that is what I was talking about.

congratulation on the abnormal bonus distribution and I am sorry I have said earlier when the bonus was giving a huge amount in a week like 400-500$ to interlock, bappy4x that was the time there was an abnormal bonus activity.

sorry, this forum lost its respect.

global20's trading journal

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by global20 View Post
        approve post means nothing to me man, Just look at my journal and you will find 5 post-approval in this week and I got 5$ that is what I was talking about.

congratulation on the abnormal bonus distribution and I am sorry I have said earlier when the bonus was giving a huge amount in a week like 400-500$ to interlock, bappy4x that was the time there was an abnormal bonus activity.

sorry, this forum lost its respect.
        I shared everything in my journal because i didn’t do anything illegal. We just shared my post and MT5 forum paid us as well. I helped and shared all things by which others also received 200-300$ per week. Only spammers received small bonus or no bonus.

But now they changed the system without proper instructions. The editor team works blindly. Just do what i advised above and you will get approval in your every post. But personally i would like to leave this forum instead of choosing illegal way.

Earlier a Super Moderator tried to use his power unethically but failed to get success. I think someone is trying to repeat it again. Hopefully, this time same result will appear. The forum authority should handle it before it becomes too late.

Long live our MT5 forum.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I shared everything in my journal because i didn’t do anything illegal. We just shared my post and MT5 forum paid us as well. I helped and shared all things by which others also received 200-300$ per week. Only spammers received small bonus or no bonus.

But now they changed the system without proper instructions. The editor team works blindly. Just do what i advised above and you will get approval in your every post. But personally i would like to leave this forum instead of choosing illegal way.

Earlier a Super Moderator tried to use his power unethically but failed to get success. I think someone is trying to repeat it again. Hopefully, this time same result will appear. The forum authority should handle it before it becomes too late.

Long live our MT5 forum.
          You took it the wrong way, I never said you grab bonus illegally, there was a wrong system, and still now the current system of distribution of bonus, it's their forum they will do whatever they like to do, we just here a simple member. I am not your enemy, I never said you made illegal way to make a bonus when you got 600$ weekly and most of us got 10-20$ weekly that was the discrimination and this time the break all the resistance, even they can give me threat about talking against them.

bonus system is totally junk now, the previous system was very good that we replied to others trading journal.

even there will be no notice or nothing happen if we discuss the bonus system now because you will never see admin will reply to us.

so if this continues forum will be empty damn sure. i will never complaint about it anymore, I will just see 1-2 weeks then I will leave.

global20's trading journal

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Long live our MT5 forum.
            You say only spammers received a low bonus or no bonus. I never received a suitable bonus for more than a year so, Do I look like a spammer to you?

The End‎'s - Trading journal

Dr The End Clinic

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by The End View Post
              You say only spammers received a low bonus or no bonus. I never received a suitable bonus for more than a year so, Do I look like a spammer to you?
              We are not here for personal discussion mate.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

We are not here for personal discussion mate.
                When you talk about a general issue, don't start talking about the others, then you come to say it's not a personal discussion. By the way, this is an insult to many respected and high-quality members, so watch your language next time and talk about yourself and your problems, not about the others

Dr The End Clinic

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by The End View Post
                  Same as me, do I look like a spammer?{or do my posts?]i received 0.13$ for week 15 th hard work.

The end brother says I too like to repeat,

Do the editors team have discovered a new English grammar system and meaningful idol?
                  My simple intraday analysis for pips

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by Sayemme View Post
                    Same as me, do I look like a spammer?{or do my posts?]i received 0.13$ for week 15 th hard work.

The end brother says I too like to repeat,

Do the editors team have discovered a new English grammar system and meaningful idol?
                    I am sorry for your problem. I don't know what should I say about what's happening here for a very long time, But I wish you, me, and all the others get their problems solved very soon

Dr The End Clinic

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Hello, dear Moderator AVIZ if you are a moderator then why do you discriminate, and reply to only few members?

We all have rights to get our answer from you, or else why are you here?Answer my three questions if you have any self respect.

1.Where is our week-13 , 14,15 th week bonus?

2.Where is the rule written, to get bonus you need to claim and get approved posts?

3.why 95% traders didn't receive bonus after even verified posts?

Proof:

Why do your system discriminate only the poor traders, not the rich traders?Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210417-125634_Via.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.5 KB
ID:	17434799
                      My harmonic pattern trading strategy

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I already mentioned to you guys that if your post has more then 3 mistakes in it they will be rejected. This decision is made by the administration team. So if you get a low bonus because your posts get rejected you can not criticize the administration team or their system try to improve and see your mistakes. It's not about English good or bad English traders, they set the rules and we all have to follow it. 

Interlock,
                        Everything was fine until you were earning a good bonus. What happened to you now ? You guys are free to use any software to correct your grammatical or spelling mistakes.

Mahmuda 4fx,
                        I try to reply every user, that's why you're complaining. But you never disclose your previous account 1st give me your previous account details then I will see why you don't get a bonus in your new account.  

All your negative attitude towards the administration team is not good. They are kind to you and still pay you. It only gets delayed or low, but it all depends on your efforts.  Avoid making negative comments. 
                        InstaForex - the best broker in Asia

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by Aviz View Post
                          I already mentioned to you guys that if your post has more then 3 mistakes in it they will be rejected. This decision is made by the administration team. So if you get a low bonus because your posts get rejected you can not criticize the administration team or their system try to improve and see your mistakes. It's not about English good or bad English traders, they set the rules and we all have to follow it. 

Interlock,
                          Everything was fine until you were earning a good bonus. What happened to you now ? You guys are free to use any software to correct your grammatical or spelling mistakes.

Mahmuda 4fx,
                          I try to reply every user, that's why you're complaining. But you never disclose your previous account 1st give me your previous account details then I will see why you don't get a bonus in your new account.  

All your negative attitude towards the administration team is not good. They are kind to you and still pay you. It only gets delayed or low, but it all depends on your efforts.  Avoid making negative comments. 

If our posts contain grammar mistakes, why does the editor team approved them? We get a mail by editor team that your post is approved and become part of the bonus. My posts were approved but I didn't get any bonus. Because you said that you will get bonus only on approved posts. So where is the bonus for my approved posts? So what to do? The posts of those members who are spammers are also being approved and they are also getting more bonuses. Is this the only way to get a bonus on copy- paste.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by Aviz View Post

Interlock,

Mahmuda 4fx,

Interesting reply. Sounds like you were jealous too of my success. It's a good message to those spammers who always blamed that I have a personal relationship with the moderator. I received a bonus due to my performance. The forum never gives us a bonus without performance. I believe you know it very well than everyone does. I am very shocked by such a reply from you. Share which software the editor team follows? I checked four Softwares but the result unchanged. Looks like in that editor team someone rejected my post due to his jealousness. When he found my post he rejected it without checking anything and send a mail with draft mail- poor grammar or poor English

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Interesting reply. Sounds like you were jealous too of my success. It's a good message to those spammers who always blamed that I have a personal relationship with the moderator. I received a bonus due to my performance. The forum never gives us a bonus without performance. I believe you know it very well than everyone does. I am very shocked by such a reply from you. Share which software the editor team follows? I checked four Softwares but the result unchanged. Looks like in that editor team someone rejected my post due to his jealousness. When he found my post he rejected it without checking anything and send a mail with draft mail- poor grammar or poor English

Hello mate Interlock!
                              If you check Aviz's own article, there are many mistakes in it too. I have said before that they are rejecting posts without any reason, but the truth is that they do not have But it is true that they do not have the bonus to pay. So they are now making excuses.
                              Aviz had said that they are kind to us and are giving us bonuses. They are not doing us any favors by giving bonuses because we get bonuses for our performances.

So it would be better if mod Aviz got this illusion out of his mind. The editorial team has targeted some successful members whose posts are rejected daily. The editorial team seems to have a personal enmity with us. Because the editors team would never check posts privately. They have copied a draft of reject/approve. If a member claims their post, so they mail the draft of reject/approve to this member.

I guess all the members are about to leave this forum. Because everyone is fed up with their excuses. I want say, the editorial team should open a school where we members can learn about English grammar. Which is taught in primary schools. Did we not learn English grammar or did we not know? So please remove this topic so that all the members can start their work as before. Sir Interlock, I am not doing all this to you but to the administration team and editor team.

Have a nice weekend mate Interlock!

Best regards,

NeonXPawn

Comment

Advanced mode

X