Question Please respond to those who possess information from supervisors or others
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Question Please respond to those who possess information from supervisors or others

Why did not I get a bonus for two weeks while we are in the third week? Are there members who got the bonus last Tuesday or not? I heard that there are members who got the bonus last week. Please reply and interest
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I already checked your profile, at least you have posted during week 14, anyway the bonus problems, and the distribution system problems still here, even those who were happy because they were away from the storm, who used to attack anyone talks about bonus problems and the way the distribution system works, most of those people are now complaining because they are not happy now, the storm got them too

I don't know if the reason behind your issue is due to these problems or you made something wrong with the rules of the broker or whatever, anyway what I can say that I am waiting to see what will happen in the next payment according to the new rules of the bonus, and the claiming posts system which I am waiting for its results so you can do the same to see how things will go

The End‎'s - Trading journal

Dr The End Clinic

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Wael Abuelaish
      Dear brother, do you receive bonuses regularly ... or do you suffer from the same problem we have?
      I have this problem for more than a year. I get cents or nothing at all

The End‎'s - Trading journal

Dr The End Clinic

Comment

Advanced mode

X