X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Need Explanation about the Abnormal Activities of Editor team
    Dear Respected Admin and Moderators,

Hope everyone is fine and stay safe from this pandemic COVID-19 disease.

I have been working in the MT5 forum since January 2016. I witnessed different rules and regulations during this time period. I never face such an awkward situation ever. I am talking about the abnormal behavior of the editor team. It looks like they are targeting some users to give approval and targeted some users for rejecting without proper explanation. If I face such an issue, then what will happen to my newbie on the MT5 forum. They are asking me regularly how to post to get approval by claiming. Because everyone is facing this issue.

I checked four websites to find out the grammatical error or English mistakes. But I got the below result. They found two spelling mistakes which are EURUSDweek and EURUSDmonth. I think the editor team works blindly and won’t check properly. They also count this as a fault.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Post Evaluation 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	17590133

Name:	Post Evaluation 2.png
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	17590141

Name:	Post Evaluation 3.png
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	17590134

Despite that, they rejected the below two posts. And they mailed that it’s rejected because of poor grammar and poor English. Then show us the standard grammar and standard English.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15205134

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15204726

Almost every day my posts go to the Popular Post section both in the MT5 forum and FX.co website.

If my post contains low-quality content with poor grammar and poor English, then why my post is there? Isn’t it a matter of jokes?

Name:	Popular Post.png
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	17590138

Name:	Popular Post in FX.co.png
Size:	184.4 KB
ID:	17590139

My educational background is not poor. I am an Engineer and also completed my post-graduation in MBA (Marketing). Don’t teach me English here. I worked in some multinational companies and communicated with different country’s client perfectly. Even I passed five and a half years in the MT5 forum as well. What’s happening now!!!

Please re-work my two posts and share my faults there. I need a proper explanation and till then I won’t send any new post for evaluation to the biased editor team. I would like to request the MT5 forum authority to justice the work of the editor team. I know almost everyone is facing this problem. I visit everyone's posts daily. This wonderful forum can’t run like this.

Long live our MT5 forum and Instaforex. As usual, I always feel proud to be a part of you. Please forgive me if I hurt you. :luvmt5: :mt5rocks:
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Dear mate you are right because I also see that the new system is very strict and my all post are reject but I think that's new system need improvement and please request to administrations of mt5 forum that improve the the system of posting approval.

I hope that honour of fourm taken an action about this best of luck thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Interlock View Post

I have been working in the MT5 forum since January 2016. I witnessed different rules and regulations during this time period. I never face such an awkward situation ever. I am talking about the abnormal behavior of the editor team. It looks like they are targeting some users to give approval and targeted some users for rejecting without proper explanation. If I face such an issue, then what will happen to my newbie on the MT5 forum. They are asking me regularly how to post to get approval by claiming. Because everyone is facing this issue.

I checked four websites to find out the grammatical error or English mistakes. But I got the below result. They found two spelling mistakes which are EURUSDweek and EURUSDmonth. I think the editor team works blindly and won’t check properly. They also count this as a fault.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]359631[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]359649[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]359632[/ATTACH]

Despite that, they rejected the below two posts. And they mailed that it’s rejected because of poor grammar and poor English. Then show us the standard grammar and standard English.

Almost every day my posts go to the Popular Post section both in the MT5 forum and FX.co website.

If my post contains low-quality content with poor grammar and poor English, then why my post is there? Isn’t it a matter of jokes?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]359638[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]359640[/ATTACH]

My educational background is not poor. I am an Engineer and also completed my post-graduation in MBA (Marketing). Don’t teach me English here. I worked in some multinational companies and communicated with different country’s client perfectly. Even I passed five and a half years in the MT5 forum as well. What’s happening now!!!

Please re-work my two posts and share my faults there. I need a proper explanation and till then I won’t send any new post for evaluation to the biased editor team. I would like to request the MT5 forum authority to justice the work of the editor team. I know almost everyone is facing this problem. I visit everyone's posts daily. This wonderful forum can’t run like this.

Long live our MT5 forum and Instaforex. As usual, I always feel proud to be a part of you. Please forgive me if I hurt you. :luvmt5: :mt5rocks:

Hi man.

They system is running manually by the authority, if I am wrong, please check the post https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15183244

You will see a post with approved status. Then what is the worth of this approved status? Because I am not earning any bonus after the october'2020. I also need the explanation for this.

Tradingforex-Trading-Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

You are right dear mate, Many times the same issue has happened to me. I think the Administrator needs to pay some attention to those posts and approve the Post after the proper determination and proper reading.

Name:	download.png
Views:	2
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	17431383

I also post after clearing it in the Grammer, when I claim then it is rejected after some time by mailing me the same issue of poor English and poor grammar and the post did not pass the editor's checks. In my opinion, admins and moderators need to give us some demo post or something like that, which accommodates us to write a post for approval and not be reject all the time. Thanks to all respected mt5 members.

Down there! You can check this post by clicking below on my trading journal!

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Exactly brother, you are right, I am also face the same issue you did well, what did you ask this and I hope that the forum will be take action about this matter

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

you are here for post approve and rejection claims? peoples are not get paid for week 13 even since the last 6 months weekly payment abnormality was giving me pain. if I write 100% professional article still they will not give me more than 10$ per week even this time week 13 bonus not came for most of the user.

where should I complain man? I have sent admin PM over PM no response. there is no one will listen to us.
            mrsohel trading journal

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

We need to know about this because the editors team is rejecting the posts of 90% members. I think they don't know English themselves, so they get your English according to their English, which would not be right for them at all. Everyone knows that the truth is always bittering for them. I have checked the content of Moderatores. They also have a lot of grammar mistakes in their article. They only do as they want. I hope you don't like it but that is the truth of as i have said. No matter how good someone's content is and there are no mistake in it, they will do as their heart desires. So it seems that all the members are very tired and will leave posting very soon.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I totally agree with you. Because many of my posts have already been rejected for these reasons. If there was a weakness in the grammar, it would be caught while checking through the online software. Since there is 100% correct grammar, there is no question of post rejection due to grammar. I get 6 posts approved in a week but I get only a 6 USD bonus that week. If this rule had been in force then I would have got more bonus in week 04,2021. I had eight post rejections since this rule was first introduced yesterday. I applied for some post clime in the past, two of them were rejected and the rest of the posts were rejected continuously. The hope is to make a proper evaluation of the good quality and quality posts in the future.

Name:	Clim.jpg
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	17431412

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Dear, thanks for opening this thread. I think the administration team needs to review this new rule (claim this post to be qualified). Because maximum members join the forum for learning of the forex trading, and they don't know English writing properly. But their main aim is to learn the forex business. If members go to this new update of claiming the post to be qualified then how they can concentrate on the learning. This is a learning forum of forex trading, not an English institution. In today's top-ranking posts, maximum posts are rejected. If those posts are rejected then why those posts are on the top ranking. My today's post is at number 8, but after a claim, that post too got rejected the label. This issue is causing demotivation in all members of the forum. I appeal to the administration team, please terminate this rule. It is a humble request from all members.
                  My latest Analysis

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15185590

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Mate, I am thanking you from the bottom of my heart. I think I need to share my grief with all of my dear mates here. I have started my post after a long time with my respect to the forum as usual. I found that there are several rules which is really great. But after my 6/7 posts in the journal, when I see all of them are being rejected, it really broke my heart. I stopped posting. It was just, I was not that much brave to open a thread like this. But I think, we need a proper explanation.

I believe what moderators say that it is an English forum, so we need to use proper English. But, also it is not a forum for English learner, is it? So, is it really make sense to use OXFORD LIKE ENGLISH bro? I don't think any of us write such English that others can't read or understand. It feels like we are here for learning not Forex but English grammar. Even, the spoken English classes don't emphasize on grammar like our moderators. It is really lame, lame & lame.

Please explain if there is any problem with software? From my long experience with this forum I don't believe that the respected moderators are such careless.
                    My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

You are all right dear brother. Sometimes I check my Grammer mistakes through Grammarly and Word Counter. But the MT5 forum rejects it again and again. I am also hat this bad System and a lazy team of MT5 editors and don't want to talk about them anymore as they are blind and reject many Educated members posts Even some members whose posts were Apporvel but they don't receive their bonuses.
                      I am unable to understand this bad system.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...7#post15174777

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

The word "rejected" is a message containing more than 250 words. The member will feel desperate and failed especially if the post is technically beneficial to the forex, so I hope at least removing this word so that visitors can read the post without dropping it even if the member does not enjoy the bonus.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

I feel the Editor team should come up and show us some examples .Recently I saw that our friend Zahid is having all his posts approved and I congrats him also for that but me not finding any kind of specialty while I read those posts for which his posts are approved and ours are rejected .So as a member its not possible to differentiate such posts .

If the Forum is neutral as it always promises ,the Editorial team should come to the front line and show us some rules and Guidelines .With only saying that our grammar is poor and rejecting our posts mean that the whole thing is not transparent sorry to say that .

If the administration keep quiet without giving proper reason that means that its a blind pick up game and nothing more .

Now we are using grammerly and other grammer correction software but why our posts are rejecting as we are not copy pasting at all .

I FEEL THAT ALL THE MEMBERS WANT SOME CLEAR ANSWER FROM THE FORUM ADMINSTRATION IN THIS .
                          KALEX TRADING JOURNAL-LEARN AND EARN

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

The same thing is happening to me, my every post is being rejected, the admin should check the system,

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Hi,

The last week, when I get a message from deathstar, I understood something wrong there. I have done lots of private messages to moderators to guide us to get the approval of the post. Every time, they are giving the pre-template reply.

The whole system should come to light because we are following every rule, even though we have waited for a bonus for a long time. There are a lot of examples here that some post from other sources (copy-paste) is being approved.

It takes 3/4 hours to update my journal and then 30 min needs to check spelling, grammatical, style errors. After the long journey, I am getting the rejection. Not me, there are lots of users who are having the same problem.

Forex trading is all about the trading system, technical & theoretical analysis, forecast, signals, etc. I saw some clear warnings that with a simple mistake (dot, come), the post will be rejected. The request to the editorial team, please don't misuse the power because we are not English professor, and with the same way, you are not too! Even though this is not an English language forum. This a forex forum that runs in the English language.

This message to the authority of the forum to resolve the current situation. I see you have done lots of implementation of the forum and the forum is almost spammer-free. Your step will make sure that legit members will stay here or leave this forum.

Thanks

Live Trading Discussion- CL/Crude Oil, GOLD, GBP/USD, EUR/USD.

Comment

Advanced mode

X