Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

week 13 bonus has not been updated for me
    I am sorry to say that I can see only a few members who got their week 13 bonus.

I have not got my week13 bonus and it's a pathetic situation for me.
    global20's trading journal
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Me too, But why the bonus is paid On Wednesday? Will be a bonus for Friday? or how this system is working at the moment?
    The End‎'s - Trading journal

Dr The End Clinic

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Same issue, no bonus :28_anguished:
      ForexRider's Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Dear friends If You not claim post then you forget bonus System has been Change and convert on Claiming

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

only a few members who got their week 13 bonus.:06_kiss_-_small::06_kiss_-_small:
          New Updates
          SWEET ROSE TRADING JOURNAL
          https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15155294

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

My week 11, 12, 13 bonuses are missing. Yesterday, some members received their week 13 bonus but I have not received any bonus. Kindly, someone could guide me for the bonus program or someone could share the link to new rules.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by global20 View Post
              I am sorry to say that I can see only a few members who got their week 13 bonus.

Also I haven't got any bonus for week- 13. Hope the problem will be solve as soon as possible. So be patience for reply from any mod or admin!

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Dear Mates,

I have no bonus received Week-13. But I calm because the MT5 forum administration doing works on it. So, Don't worry I hope today at night all bonuses will be updated successfully.

Long Live MT5 Forum & Insta Forex!

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

week 13 bonus has not been updated for me

You may didn't claim your post at that time.

I heard that the week-13 bonus depends on Claim only. More approved post more bonus. Did you claim mate?

Originally posted by The End View Post
                  Me too, But why the bonus is paid On Wednesday? Will be a bonus for Friday? or how this system is working at the moment?
                  In my last update, I shared this issue that, the MT5 forum is decided to pay two pending week's bonuses on two different days. I don't know the reason. But it's not good at all.

Originally posted by ForexRider View Post
                  Same issue, no bonus
                  Not only you. There have so many legit members who didn't get anything except fadila. She claims all posts and received more than $300. She is a very good author and a legit member also.

Originally posted by Last Hope View Post
                  Dear friends If You not claim post then you forget bonus System has been Change and convert on Claiming
                  Yes, you are right. But this rule was published on 15th January 2021. Why they didn't apply this previously and why they start now without informing users that from the next week the rules will become more strict and you have to follow them to get the bonus. There has nothing to hide. Even new members are receiving more bonuses than the legit forum members. Looks like everything is preplanned. We are focusing on everything closely.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bitcoin Trade.png
Views:	1
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	17430996

Originally posted by SweetRose View Post
                  only a few members who got their week 13 bonus.
                  Yes, mate. Only a few members received a bonus this time. You didn't claim that's why you didn't get anything. But I claimed 6 for a weird reason and got $75.

Originally posted by Helsinki View Post
                  My week 11, 12, 13 bonuses are missing. Yesterday, some members received their week 13 bonus but I have not received any bonus. Kindly, someone could guide me for the bonus program or someone could share the link to new rules.
                  Originally posted by NeonXPawn View Post
                  Also I haven't got any bonus for week- 13. Hope the problem will be solve as soon as possible. So be patience for reply from any mod or admin!
                  Hope any moderator will help you to get your missing weekly bonuses. Only admin can solve this issue if any moderator forwards this issue to admin. Good luck dear.

Originally posted by ayat16317 View Post
                  Dear Mates,

I have no bonus received Week-13. But I calm because the MT5 forum administration doing works on it. So, Don't worry I hope today at night all bonuses will be updated successfully.

Long Live MT5 Forum & Insta Forex!
                  No mate. The next bonus will be credited on Friday night. Week-13 bonus distribution is finished. So, I don't think that anyone will get it if he missed it. This is really crazy.
                  When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

this is the first time I am facing this problem. sir. my bonus is not updated. few guys got their weekly bonus already. can you tell me what is going on?

mrsohel trading journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by Interlock View Post
                      You may didn't claim your post at that time.

I heard that the week-13 bonus depends on Claim only. More approved post more bonus. Did you claim mate?

In my last update, I shared this issue that, the MT5 forum is decided to pay two pending week's bonuses on two different days. I don't know the reason. But it's not good at all.

Not only you. There have so many legit members who didn't get anything except fadila. She claims all posts and received more than $300. She is a very good author and a legit member also.

Yes, you are right. But this rule was published on 15th January 2021. Why they didn't apply this previously and why they start now without informing users that from the next week the rules will become more strict and you have to follow them to get the bonus. There has nothing to hide. Even new members are receiving more bonuses than the legit forum members. Looks like everything is preplanned. We are focusing on everything closely.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]359123[/ATTACH]

Yes, mate. Only a few members received a bonus this time. You didn't claim that's why you didn't get anything. But I claimed 6 for a weird reason and got $75.

Hope any moderator will help you to get your missing weekly bonuses. Only admin can solve this issue if any moderator forwards this issue to admin. Good luck dear.

No mate. The next bonus will be credited on Friday night. Week-13 bonus distribution is finished. So, I don't think that anyone will get it if he missed it. This is really crazy.
                      I didn't get my bonus of week- 13 I didn't claim any post but now this is lesson for all of us because there is manh legit members like Interlock and Bappy4x didn't get theirs bonus.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Not received bonus and there is nothing written that without any claim we will not get any bonus for week 13

KALEX TRADING JOURNAL-LEARN AND EARN

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Here you can see some errors found in this forum accumulate bonus. Have a look

look at the error of accumulate bonus

here it is showed at 13395

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15204960

it's showed the same person at 1413

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15179228

here it is showed 82935

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13136844

here the same member which is 12758

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13135965

I hope the admin will look for our bonus issue because if some members get paid and most of us not paid which does not look good.

some members here to justify that everything is okay and because of no approved post we are not get paid, please do not submit your guess here because I am here to ask the issue to forum stuff, not the general member. It's not your authority to spread the wrong message.

As I can see many members got paid for the week 13 bonus without claiming any single post approved.

Please don't take it personally anyone, beucase I have spent several hours a day creating my post and analyzing the market chart, and when I got return zero which means a deep depression and you will understand our feelings.

thank you.

global20's trading journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Here you can see some errors found in this forum accumulate bonus. Have a look

look at the error of accumulate bonus

here it is showed at 13395

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15204960

it's showed the same person at 1413

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15179228

here it is showed 82935

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13136844

here the same member which is 12758

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13135965

I hope the admin will look for our bonus issue because if some members get paid and most of us not paid which does not look good.

some members here to justify that everything is okay and because of no approved post we are not get paid, please do not submit your guess here because I am here to ask the issue to forum stuff, not the general member. It's not your authority to spread the wrong message.

As I can see many members got paid for the week 13 bonus without claiming any single post approved.

Please don't take it personally anyone, beucase I have spent several hours a day creating my post and analyzing the market chart, and when I got return zero which means a deep depression and you will understand our feelings.

thank you.
                            You are absolutely right! We need clarity not from the admin side. We know the forum authorities issued some rules three months ago, but they paid bonuses using their old system as they observed direct vulnerabilities with the new system to approve and reject our posts. I have a record that there was directly mistake, but it was approved.

I have not seen any new notification from the admin team Recently.
                            I hope admin side will clear us soon and It needed urgently!

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Hi Admins & Moderators!
                              With due respect, I would like to tell you that the new system you have introduced that does not look good at all. At the beginning of the time when the forum has introduced us about the ‘Post Claiming System’, really I was excited that time but after claiming some posts, I understand it’s not a simple task. I have to do hard work to find errors. Truly, I am not an English Language professor although I have used different free and premium tools for grammar checking but its rejected again and again.

Actually, it is not good for me when I post content with 2500 words and 15000-20000 characters, and then it has rejected. We should note that there are some words in Forex trading which are not added yet, and we have seen some messages from moderators that with multiple mistakes, a post will reject. There are lots of posts with plagiarism and re-written is being approved by the respected editorial team.

As a result, 95% members did not get their bonus for week-13. If it continues, the forum members will be less. I am requesting the authority of the forum to resolve this issue.

N. B: As I am thinking here, the Forex Forum is all about the analysis, predictions, trading system and the trading recommendation that the visitors will get some effective things.
                              Live Trading Discussion- CL/Crude Oil, GOLD, GBP/USD, EUR/USD.

Comment

Advanced mode

X