X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Hello Respectful Moderators of Mt5
    Hello respectful sir
    Kindly sir give me last chance ,unfortunately I posted some copy paste just definition. Kindly sir give me last chance ,I swear that I never copy paste .kindly sir
    I'll be thankful to you .please sir
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by GHM View Post
    Hello respectful sir
    Kindly sir give me last chance ,unfortunately I posted some copy paste just definition. Kindly sir give me last chance ,I swear that I never copy paste .kindly sir
    Dear mate,

I didn't notice any warning from any moderator to your profile.

Where you copy-paste those definitions?

The best way is - Copy your copy-paste posts link and send PM to any moderator to delete those posts.

You are a new member mate. You can make mistakes. Don't worry, do what I suggest to you above. And don't do it again in the future. Good luck dear.
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by GHM View Post
      Hello respectful sir
      Hello dear mate, I am glad to know that you have accepted your own mistake.

Because there are many such members who do not believe whether they are copying or not and when a moderator or Administration takes action then they blame the moderator or Administration.

This often happens with a new member because they don't know anything in the begging.

So do as my dear fellow has told you already.

Be careful in the future as there is no excuse for copy- paste. We hope you will follow our advice.Have a nice weekend mate.
      Tacaz Trading Journal

Nothing is true everything is permitted!

Comment

Advanced mode
      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
      • #4 Collapse

Hello sir
        I've banned in encyclopedia forum . permanent . kindly give me other chance .according to the rules ,permanent banned are those who third time banned but I first time was banned .kindly sir
        Hello respectful sir

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Hello sir
        I've banned in encyclopedia forum . permanent . kindly give me other chance .according to the rules ,permanent banned are those who third time banned but I first time was banned .kindly sir
        Hello respectful sir

Comment

Advanced mode

X