No announcement yet.
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Which bonus did I get ?
    Does this bonus represent the bonus of previous week from 19 to 26 ? Or it's of a week I didn't work in ?

The End‎'s - Trading journal

Dr The End Clinic
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by The End View Post
    Does this bonus represent the bonus of previous week from 19 to 26 ? Or it's of a week I didn't work in ?

Hi my friend, why you always opening thread in the portal section? you could message to moderators or admin. Please dont spread rumor or panic on the forum because moderators are more strict about it.

I understand its the bonus for week which you did not work. Please dont open thread always until you dont have a big issue or moderators not replying you because readers not come here to read your complaints. Thank you

Tradingforex-Trading-Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by tradingforex View Post
      Hi my friend, why you always opening thread in the portal section? you could message to moderators or admin. Please dont spread rumor or panic on the forum because moderators are more strict about it.

I understand its the bonus for week which you did not work. Please dont open thread always until you dont have a big issue or moderators not replying you because readers not come here to read your complaints. Thank you
      And Why do you act like a lawyer all the time ?, I am asking a question and you pretend It's a complaint and this is the portal section, I think I read it's specified for questions and giving answers, If your dream is or was the Faculty of Law, Don't come to practice on me

Dr The End Clinic

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

And Why do you act like a lawyer all the time ?, I am asking a question and you pretend It's a complaint and this is the portal section, I think I read it's specified for questions and giving answers, If your dream is or was the Faculty of Law, Don't come to practice on me

Actually, the forum is not your property that with a simple issue you cant open thread. Did you text or PM to moderators? If you did and did not get reply then its fine to open thread. I am just concerning you because we are on the international platform.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Actually, the forum is not your property that with a simple issue you cant open thread. Did you text or PM to moderators? If you did and did not get reply then its fine to open thread. I am just concerning you because we are on the international platform.
          What are the measures of simple and complex issues ? , I am here since a long time but not notified yet of this measure, Please mention me in the thread or announcement or wherever this measure present, What about focusing on yourself and of course on your dream to be a lawyer and get me out of your head ?, Every time I ask a question you come from nothing to talk about forum and moderators, Well Well Well, Your comments were seen and you are the official lawyer of this forum

Now may you get me out of your head, Mind and feelings ?, I don't have time for side issues like your attempts to market yourself

Dr The End Clinic

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by undefined View Post
            Did you text or PM to moderators? If you did and did not get reply then its fine to open thread.
            Maybe you did not notice my question. The motive is not to make mess the forum. If you have any problem, please contact with moderators. They are always with for us to help.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Maybe you did not notice my question. The motive is not to make mess the forum. If you have any problem, please contact with moderators. They are always with for us to help.
              Maybe you didn't notice that you should focus on yourself and practice more to make your dream real as a lawyer and I advise you to start having courses in marketing as your way to market yourself is very funny and disgraced, in addition, start a language course to improve your poor language, I will not ask you to stop poking your nose in things that's non of your business since this will oppose with your hope of marketing yourself and raising your hand like Heeeeey I am defending the forum and moderators for a reason and even for no reason I am the loyal member here, Sorry I will not reply more, Enough fun for today

Dr The End Clinic

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Did you text or PM to moderators? If you did and did not get reply then its fine to open thread.
                Maybe you did not notice my question.

I understand its the bonus for week which you did not work
                . Please dont open thread always until you dont have a big issue or moderators not replying you because readers not come here to read your complaints. Thank you

I have answered you with my first reply. Why you are attacking me? Yes. I am defending the forum. Thank you mr. end.

I am requesting all admins and moderators to check, what i did to him? I was just concerning him not to open any thread, if anyone have any problem, Text to moderator which has explained by moderator aviz.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Can you tell me how many of your posts you claimed till now ? and when did you last claim your posts ? Remember if you dont claim your post then you will not get any bonus.

Info :

You send your last claim on 2021-02-18 11:11:25 that was Rejected. After that you did not send any post for claiming the bonus thus you get a low bonus. Instead of criticizing the bonus program try to follow it properly or ask any moderator to guide you.

InstaForex - the best broker in Asia

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

You send your last claim on 2021-02-18 11:11:25 that was Rejected. After that you did not send any post for claiming the bonus thus you get a low bonus. Instead of criticizing the bonus program try to follow it properly or ask any moderator to guide you.
                    Dear respected admin,

I was trying to explain this and asked him to contact with moderators instead of opening thread. Am I right or wrong?

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by Aviz View Post
                      Can you tell me how many of your posts you claimed till now ? and when did you last claim your posts ? Remember if you dont claim your post then you will not get any bonus.

Info :

Since when you said that bonus claims are that importance and contribute to bonus distribution ?, The first time to hear about it, I asked you in private messages a couple of weeks ago, Why you didn't tell me about this ?, Why you didn't announce clearly that bonus claims contribute to bonus distribution and posts that are claimed are those the only posts that enter the bonus program ?

Finally, Why some people who don't claim posts got bonus ?

I wish you explain and guide me now

Dr The End Clinic

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Since when you said that bonus claims are that importance and contribute to bonus distribution ?, The first time to hear about it, I asked you in private messages a couple of weeks ago, Why you didn't tell me about this ?, Why you didn't announce clearly that bonus claims contribute to bonus distribution and posts that are claimed are those the only posts that enter the bonus program ?

Finally, Why some people who don't claim posts got bonus ?

I wish you explain and guide me now
                        Every thing is clearly mention in new set of rules. How did I know that you miss to read the rules. If I can tell you here then why I would not told you on PM.. Because you ask something different over there. Read the new set of Rules then come to me if you dont understand anything.

InstaForex - the best broker in Asia

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by Aviz View Post
                          Every thing is clearly mention in new set of rules. How did I know that you miss to read the rules. If I can tell you here then why I would not told you on PM.. Because you ask something different over there. Read the new set of Rules then come to me if you dont understand anything.
                          So it's all about claiming posts now, OK and of course I will not ask about the reason why my posts used to be approved and suddenly, The same posts are refused, Of course I shouldn't wait for an answer of my last question in my previous comment, OK, Great, Let's start again with claiming posts

Dr The End Clinic

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Hello mate, If you claim your post and your post is approved you will get a good bounce, focus on quality not quantity :02_love_hearts::02_love_hearts:

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by TheWatcher View Post
                              Hello mate, If you claim your post and your post is approved you will get a good bounce, focus on quality not quantity :02_love_hearts::02_love_hearts:
                              I see this is a new speech, But May you explain why some people don't claim their posts, But get $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$ ?

Dr The End Clinic

Comment

Advanced mode

X