Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

All Post is Approved but No Bounce!
    Hello Admin, Mod, and Member this post is not for Hate! Just for Information.
    I posted 30 Good quality Post in 9th, 10th weak and I claimed my All post I posted good content that why my all post was approved, But all members received 9th, 10th bounce but I didn't, I don't know why what is reason behind, i spend 10 to 15 hours in a day in Mt5 Forum, I share my problems with mods and i hope modes working on it, but I'm cunfued. I'm in depression hehehehehe because i think i do nothing in mt5 i waste my hardworking15 hours that why I'm not receiving bounce yet!

Please I need help and information what can I do? I hope administration and team help me.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

When you attach the account, you receive an email containing a link to confirm this.

Did you do that?
    Daily analysis of major and cross pairs, metals and oil

Click here to subscribe

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Yes I Do Bro.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Originally posted by fadilah View Post
      When you attach the account, you receive an email containing a link to confirm this.

Did you do that?
      YES I DO.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by TheWatcher View Post
        Yes I Do Bro.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

YES I DO.
        You need to ask your problem by sending PM to the admin & moderator they soon solve your problem mate !!!!

Comment

Advanced mode
        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by IFX VLadimir View Post
          You need to ask your problem by sending PM to the admin & moderator they soon solve your problem mate !!!!
          IIt has been a long time since the admin did not reply to me and mod I am waiting for 6 day's but no reply

Comment

Advanced mode

X